Chapter 24 I'm not crazy

Start from the beginning

 "Come with me" she said and walked away I know it's kind of dumb following a person you don't even know but I want answers and I'll do what ever to get them she led me to this room I was guessing it was her office it wasn't  big but it wasn't small either.

 "Sit" she said showing me a chair in front of her desk I took my seat and looked around.

 "Tea?" she asked showing me a small table with a plate of warm tea and little cookies I took a bit of a cookie and left the tea we didn't say nothing for a while.

 "So Willow you want to know what this place is?" she asked.

 "Not really I just care of my questions to be answered" I said she smiled.

 "Very well then" she sat back in her chair sipping her tea.

 "I want to know what the hell happen last night and why they hell do I have a tattoo of a crescent moon and a sun on both my my hands?" her eyes were wide when I said that.

 "Let me see you hands" she said she didn't let me respond and just grabbed my hands she looked at them as if I had some kind of forin person from a another plant. "Never in my years have I seen such a mark" I pulled my hands away.

 "Ok so what dose this mean?" I asked.

 "It means your one of us" she showed me a mark of a fire flame on her arm.

 "And us as in?"

 "A god"

 Jackson

  "Q have you find her?" I asked talking on the phone to Q I spent hours since last nigth looking for Willow the guys and I been either driving or walking around town I mean she couldn't been kidnap right?

 "No Jackson why don't you cal the cops or something?" he asked.

 "No we can't--well not yet at lest we have to keep looking"

 "No you don't Jackson if she's ok she'll be at the house it's best for you too just wait and see if she dosen't show up ar lest another hour cal the cops or tell your dad" oh no what are my parent's going to say when they found out I lost her? "Jackson you still there?"

 "Yeah I'm here, and I understand but just give me a few minutes I wanna keep looking"

 Willow

 I started to laugh because all my life I always thought something was wrong with me and now I go to this random club get jumped by a bunch of random men wake up in a school talk to a woman I don't even know to find out I'm so kind of God is this a joke? I keep laughing until all the thoughts in my head start not to make any scenes I look up at her to see she's just staring at me waiting.

 "Wow so that's what you guys call it?" I asked.

 "No that's what we are" I whip a little tear from my eyes from all the laughing and take a few deep breaths.

 "So if I'm a God explain why all my life I had to move to city to city with a father that I just recently found not that's not even my dad, get's sent to jail, can you explain why I keep getting these voices in my heads can you also explain what these's marks truely mean, do you even know my real parents?" she takes a while to answer.

 "Voices?" did I just tell her that? 

 "Yes it started a few days when break started it stopped after my dad" I pause "It stop after my care taker was sent to jail" I looked away.

 "Can you tell me about him?" she asked sitting up in her seat.

 "Look I'm not here to share my personal life story with you I just want answers how do I know your telling the truth or your not even crazy?" I took another cookie from the table.