I'm Falling for my Best Friend that Sleeps on my Couch... <3 Chapter 17

Ello my luvlies! ( ;

How ya doing?? 

I”M SOOOOOO SORRRY!! D: 

Please forgive me?

I have just had a lot going on this past few months.

If you're still reading this..

I just wanted to thank all of you guys for always supporting me & this story! < 3

Remember to vote , comment, && become a fan! 

If you want.. 

Anyways here is..

I'm Falling for my Best Friend that Sleeps on my Couch... <3 Chapter 17

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jenni's POV

All I saw was Kyle zooming towards me, my eyes widening.

I let out a surprised squeak as Kyle gently pushed me away from were I was frozen, not saying a word.

"No! Kyle, please thin-" I was cut off when Kyle quickly threw a punch, hitting Billy straight in the jaw.

I Was shaking in fright.

No, no, no. This going to turn out bad!

Billy chuckled and asked "What don't like me kissing your girl?" His voiced dripped with amusement, he liked seeing Kyle getting worked up.

"Asshole." Kyle hissed as he lunged at Billy again.

I winced because this time Billy was prepared and hit Kyle straight in the gut.

Kyle shook it off and quickly reacted, as if on reflex and landed two punches on the side of Billy's head.

Now it was heated, neither of the boys were playing any more games.

I wanted to yell at both to stop, but there was a lump in my throat.

I winced once again as I saw blood dripping from Kyle's nose.

Fuck! Where is the damn teacher when you need him!?

Billy's eye was swelling up, drops of blood dripping down his face.

Even though they both looked awfully hurt neither of them were planning on stopping any time soon.

"No, Stop!" I finally squeaked when Billy had punched Kyle with all his strength, busting his lip.

Neither of them seemed to hear me or they just ignored me.

Or maybe it was because I could barely talk with the lump in my throat.

"Why so mad, Kylebear?" Billy said in a mocking tone. "Just found out your girlfriend's a slut, a whore, a bitch, a cu-"

Kyle's eyes resembeled fire, then they seemed to turned black.

Damn, hes behond piss anymore, hes furious, insanely livid.

"Kylebear, please." Tears streamed down my face.

Kyle pinned Billy against the wall and it was just punch, after punch, after punch.

It felt like forever before Mr. Dansely came in the room, from who the fuck knows where.

Kyle's POV

“WILLIAM LANEFERD, KYLE BRENNEMAN! PRINCIPLES OFFICE, NOW!” Mr.Dansley yelled after trying to tug me off by the back of my shirt.

I sneered at Billy, I was so black with fury, my whole body was shaking.

Billy smirked like an idiot and said "This isn't over."