NEVER WOULD I HAVE THOUGHT pt.3

ALEXIS POV.

I woke up this morning  in prince’s arms…I was watching him while he slept and admired how cute he looks when he’s asleep……..then no sooner he opened his eyes and wished me a good morning….i then caught a look at his beautiful brown eyes………….. then all of a sudden I got a killer headache as yesterdays events played over in my head……….i totally 4got about that.

PRINCE POV.

*sighz* looks as if she’s still mad…I mean I can’t blame her………..i just want my baby back.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

Prince: lexy ?

Alexis: ………..

Prince: alexis…..please just talk to me..

Alexis(sits at the end of the bed) : h-how could u do that to me

Prince: i-I already told u I was drunk I don’t know what came over me

Alexis: u knew exactly what u did .. u should’ve just told me u wanted to break up

Prince: y wud I wanna break-up wid u alexis ?

Alexis: …………………………………………

Prince(tilts her head so that they are staring directly into each-others eyes)

Alexis: Jacob……………

Prince: alexis i-I’m sorry ok..i honestly didn’t know what I was doing..i was drunk…i-I was slightly……….horny……I’m a guy these things happen but it wasn’t supposed to happen wid her ok ? I was delusional and confused.

Alexis: and I understand that bu-but it still hurts….i mean ur supposed to be my boyfriend and u know how crazy your fans can get.

Prince: i-I know but it’s never happened b4…….so I assumed they wouldn’t do it………just please allow me to show u how sorry I am I-I’ll do anything just to have u in my arms again………

Alexis: Jacob…..

Prince: no I am sorry and I’ll never 4give myself 4 what I’ve done just please plea-

Alexis(presses her lips against and they kiss passionately)

Prince:sooooooooo……….. am I 4given ?

Alexis: you’re  4given J

(she gets up and leaves the room)

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….