Chapter 5 - Sugar rush

If God created everything, who created God?

*****

 CHAPTER 5 • Sugar rush

Becca's POV

"Aww look at them! Aren't they just so cute?"

"No, Hazza and I look cute together."

"What are you doing Lou?"

"Shhh!" 

Slowly coming back from my good night sleep, I opened my eyes tiredly to suddenly scream bloody murder. Why? Because stupid Louis thought it would be funny to have me wake up with his face shoved up my own. Who in the world wouldn't get a heart attack waking up to someone LITERALLY in your face? NO ONE, I tell you! 

My scream woke Harry up I guess, because he jolted awake and fell of the bed making Louis, Niall, Liam and Zayn who were also here burst into laughter. 

"What the...?" He grunted looking around the room with a confused look. This action just made the boys laugh even harder to the point they were clutching their stomachs.

As for me? I was still recovering from my mini-heart attack with my hand clutching my chest over my fast-beating heart. So not cool!  

"Y-you should have seen both y-your faces! Ha-ha it was priceless!" Louis choked out through his laughter.

"Ah man! We should have recorded that!" whined a red-faced Niall. I'm guessing SOMEBODY was laughing too hard. 

Harry and I just rolled our eyes in response. 

"You WILL pay for that my dear Lou-Lou," I smirked evilly at him as his eyes widened in fear. That's right Louis, you should be very afraid of THIS girl right here. *cue evil laugh* 

As if sensing my thoughts, he ran out the door shrieking about how I would feed him to the lions and then steal all his carrots. O-kaaay? What a weird child. I swear, sometimes I can't help but think that maybe he was dropped on his head as a baby. That would explain a lot. Or not. I don't know.  Maybe - 

"I'm hungry." Niall's grumbling stomach interrupted my inner battle.

"You're always hungry mate." Zayn pointed out as Niall just grinned sheepishly.

I guess the revenge can wait. I can act when he least expects it. Yeah, I'm pure genius! 

"LET'S GO THEN! TO THE KITCHEN!" I ordered them while sticking my index finger out in front of me pretending I'm Superman.

I just hear chuckles as we all scramble out of my room and go to the kitchen to get some breakfast.

My parents were already gone to work as we made it downstairs and my brothers were already there waiting for us.

I'm guessing the whole staff working for us was informed of the fact that we had guests because when we got there, the dining table was filled to the maximum with a variety of food. Whoa! The cooks made enough food to fill an army, that's for sure! Nialler looked like he was in heaven and the other boys seemed amazed and shocked at the amount of delicious food displayed in front of them.

Taking our seats, we eagerly piled our plates with a bit of everything. There was so much to choose from! 

"Dig in everybody!" I declared before we all started eating. 

Chewing my scrumptious breakfast, I nearly moaned at how good it tasted. Looking around, I could see I wasn't the only one with that reaction; everyone around me pretty much had the same expression: one of pure bliss.