Chapter 40 - bull

A/n - hi guys, sorry about the wait, for some reason this was a long one. I hope I pulled it off, it needs more work but I have an assignment due so it will be a chapter I rework later, as usual unedited.

OKay the whole going private didn't work grrr - thank you to all those that supported my try

Seth POV

            Avalon has her hands on her hips in front of the door way glaring at Sam and me as we try to escape after we just scoffed down the spoils of Sue and Elvis's cooking.

"You both can damn well do the drying! At least Seth pressed the button on the camera, Sam. You just ogled Sue's bum like it was a walking cloud of sparkling marshmallow dreams."

Sam fake gags much to Avalon's ire "Did bloody not!"

"I have eye's Sammie. You can't just watch, eat the stuff and walk off on your merry way mate. Earn your keep and dry the hell up!" she tosses us two tea towels. Sam lets his drop to the floor with a  defiant glare.

            "It's my house," I say as if that gets me a free pass out of everything, even though I know with Av... it won't. Bloody bossy hula girl.

"So? It will be your ar5e I kick if you don't help," she growls. "I have protection." She taps on her coconuts with an evil grin.

I can't help but smile at her as I let my gaze rake her over her costume. I don't know how I haven't thrown her over my shoulder and headed for my bed, Sam's eyes might have been glued to Sue's bum but mine have been glued to Av the whole show. Even with Sam whispering at me who he thought she could have gone with through the whole damn show I didn't stop watching her, the way she moves and talks and looks at the camera is magic. Avalon is a born entertainer. She is magnetic.

The only time I did turn to Sam was when he said it might have been Noah that she went with. 'As if!" I hissed. "What he came in to my room and picked her out of my arms? Get real!"

I know it's not only the thought of Noah wanting her, although that might be part of it but I definitely want her more than ever and prepared to work hard towards having her but now... now I want more than just to sleep with her. The more time I spend with her, the more time she's not around and I miss her... the more I want to hang out with her.

No girl ever gets me fired up in all the ways Av does, I get angry and frustrated, I laugh hard, I have fun in the most crazy places, hell I'm even starting to think about what I say or do when she's around. I've never wanted a girlfriend before but I will be honest with myself and say that I am kind of entertaining the idea with Avalon. It wouldn't be a smooth sail but it would be memorable, as long as she minded what I said and was cool in public.

            "Fine Miss Bossy," I grunt rolling my eyes bending down to toss Sam's tea towel in his face.

Sam elbows me in the ribs. Av's eyes narrow on his face and she reaches down and slowly splits her grass to reveal her knife.

            "You wouldn't dare," Sam spits out slowly twisting the tea towel with his wrists as if they are nun chucks or something.

Avalon laughs out loud, "Sammie Bear there isn't much I wouldn't dare! Now get to drying minions." Av shakes her grass skirt somehow making the fake grass sound menacing.

I'm soaked by the time we finish drying the last dish, Avalon keeps throwing bubbles at us as she washed up, chatting happily with Elvis and his wife. Sue is sitting back doing nothing which doesn't seem quite right to me as she is the damn maid here.  Shoving the last bowl away I slowly side wind my wet tea towel around in the air and crack it like a whip. Av turns around and eyes me. I raise my eyebrows. "Three, two, one," I count down and Av takes off.