Chapter Three:

Shawna's POV

"What do you mean she is gone?" I screached at Klaus.

"Someone took her love." I punched a hole in the wall.

"She can't be gone. She is my best friend." I stalked over to Kol. "You. What did you do?" I screamed pushing him. Kol put his hands up.

"Shawna. We are going to find her. I promise." I nodded as Klaus came from behind me. I turned to hug him and cried in his shoulder. 

"When I was turned I was a monster. I was worse then the Ripper Klaus. Until I met Kerry. I'm afraid if she is dead I would lose more then my humanity. But a sister."

Kerry's POV

My eyes felt heavy, but I couldn't bring myself to close them. I was afraid not just for my life, but for my friends. What was going to happen to them when I die? I looked down at my hands. They were tied to the chair. There is a salt cirlce around me preventing me to use my magic. I screamed.

"Sam, are you scared? Huh? Is that why you have a salt circle? Afraid I could kick your ass?" I laughed. I'm going crazy in here. I had to some how break the circle.I tried blowing at it ,but it didn't work. Maybe I could scoutch closer to it. Its working. I pushed the salt with my toes the best I could. Sam barged in. 

"Trying to get out sweetie?" he said. I looked at him taking in his features. His light blue eyes changed to blood shot and under them were veins. His vampire teeth out and ready to bite.

"Oh you look disgusting when your vamping out." He smiled and ran to me in vampire speed. I stopped him right when he got three inches to my neck. "So now that I have your attention. I would like to say something. I want to watch you die a slow painful death. I'm not supposed to feel that way. About you or anyone! You made my life a living hell. You killed my friends! My family! You took everything away from me." I felt like fire was running through my veins instead of blood. It was like adrenaline on crack. I felt my eyes turn completly black. "So now I want you to beg for your life." What was I becoming? It was like I was watching my self. Like my body had a mind of its own.

Sam started to cry. "I'm sorry Kerry. For everything. I loved you so much. I still do. Please. Let me live?" He said screaming. I tilted my head and smiled. 

"Have fun dying." I was about to do a spell to kill him when Kol came from behind him and ripped his heart out. He went behind me and untied all the ropes. I just sat there and stared at the wall. I felt as if my heart was stopping like I was becoming a mummy. He grabbed my face.

"Kerry come back to me. Love? Please?" He kissed me and just like that I was back he saved me.  He hugged me while I cried on his chest. "I will never leave you again ok?" He said kissing my cheek, to my neck, to my shoulder. I nodded. 

"I love you." I said hugging him like we would be pulled apart any second.

"I love you too." I looked over his shoulder to see Shawna and Brandi. They were both crying and smiling at the same time. I ran up to them and hugged them.

"I love you guys. You know that right?" They nodded. 

"As we love you."

-2 Hours Later-

I threw the vase at the wall behind Shawna. Brandi was on the couch behind me. "I let myself go to the dark magic Shawna. I felt my soul slip away. Like poison was spreading out through my body. But the worse part was that I think I liked it. If Kol hadn't been there to wake me I would be a demon." Shawna stared at me.

"Kerry. You are the cursed one."