Chapter 10...

(Luca P.O.V)

A week passed I had met Deaton and I wasn't feeling all that grand. My stomach felt weird since I'd woken up and my fatigue had only gotten worse. All the werewolves could tell something was off about me, my scent had changed, I snapped at everyone...

Despite my fatigue, I got ready for cafe and dragged myself out... I was instantly greeted by Isaac and Scott, them going off into a story while I just walked next to them, not really caring... "Luca. Hey, Luca?" Scott's voice brought me back to Earth. "You ok, buddy?"

 "Yeah, just tired." I shrugged my shoulder and continued walking...

"You smell weird." Isaac complained.

 "Hey, thanks." I replied, sarcastically.

 "No, I'm serious. You smell different." Isaac tried to explain.

 "He's right, Luca." Scott added. "You smell off."

"He's right, Stiles." Scott added. "You smell off."

 "Guys, I'm fine. Alright?" I snapped. Both of the boys nodded to me... Isaac and Scott both had this suspisious look on their faces, but they didn't try  to push me into talking about stuff. Which was probably the right move....

As I reached the cafe, we bid our goodbyes and Scoot and Isaac headed off to their college...

I clattered into the bookstore slash cafe where I worked, the autumn breeze chasing a few leaves in after me.

“Luca, I could use some help here!”

A line of customers had backed up nearly into the bookstore, waiting for their orders to be filled.

“Coming, Valentine,” I  answered, and hurried to take off my coat. Me and Valentine had bonded over music and movies of the first few days on the job, and Valentine had enough pull with Maria to ensure our shifts almost always coincided. I was grateful...

I shrugged off my jacket and washed my hands, before helping prepare the various pretentious drinks and food for the surly mob...

There was a void in me which made me feeling off-kilter, and I was desperate for someone to talk to....

When the rush settled down, and me and Valentine had had a chance to rest, I felt my mind begin to wander, thinking about so many thing, wondering about each consequences and situation I had to face during my pregnancy and the unsettled stomach made my mood worse and it was from before, until a wet rag slapped the back of my head.

“Argh, you bastard!” I growled as Valentine burst out laughing, his eyes crinkled up in a smile.

“What’s eating you, Luca? That Alpha of yours still being a prick?” Valentine pulled a face to which I snorted...

“Derek’s...Alpha Derek. He’s fine, I guess. We still don’t talk much.” and I knew that would have to change, and soon. I was almost three months but my mind whirled back the day Derek had called me to talk after I cured Lydia, it had be only two day and I am still confused...

----Flash Back----

Derek pointed me towards the staircase as I came out of Erica's room... He was standing hands crossed, leaning against a couch and eyes train out of the window... As he felt my presence, he looked at me stern and hard look "get up there now"

I did as I was  told, nearly jumping out of my skin every time I heard Derek's heavy footfalls sounded against mahogany steps... 

Once we were in Derek's bedroom and this was the first time I had been there... My stomach twisted as the room smelt of Derek, Kate and sex, but I did not allowed to show my emotions as how hurt I was... May be this was his way to show me exactly what I was in his life and he would never take me more than a convenient fuck to  blow of some stream...