Competitions & Couple Time

DAYUM! This took forever to post! My bad lol...

Vote

Comment

Fan

*****************

Celeste and Jay were standing in the hallway just off of the ballroom with the rest of the contestants. Everyone was standing around in the clothes that they would be wearing for their first dance. Celeste wasn’t sure how her friends or her brother would react when they saw the outfit she was wearing. She didn’t even want to think about what Nate would think. Celeste looked down and cringed and the seemingly barely there outfit she had on. Most of the fabric was made of nude mesh and the rest pretty much just covered all the important parts.

“Stop stressing over your outfit,” Jay whispered 

“I’m not stressing,” Celeste denied 

“Yeah, yeah you are.” he nodded 

“I’m not.” Celeste whisper yelled

“You look hot. Everyone will think you look hot and Nate will definitely think you look hot.” Jay commented “I can’t believe you haven’t given him some booty yet.”

“W-what? ” Celeste gasped 

“Yeah, I mean, you guys have this amazing chemistry and aren’t doing anything about it.” Jay answered with a shrug. “I know it’s like waaaay too soon to be thinking about hopping into bed with him but, I would have if I were you.”

“Oh my gosh,” Celeste groaned covering her ears. “I really did not want to hear how you would hop into bed with my boyfriend.”

“You wouldn’t have to worry about other people talking about if you’d do it yourself.” Jay sang

“That make absolutely no sense.” Celeste said with furrowed brows. “You know, I really wonder why I’m friends with all of you sometimes.” 

“You love us.” Jay grinned 

“I am really starting to reconsider that,” Celeste grumbled

She didn’t know where Jay had gotten the idea that she and Nate should be sleeping with on another already. That thought hadn’t crossed Celeste’s mind at all. They had only been together officially for a little over a week  No one does the deed in a relationship that quickly, right? Nate wasn’t expecting her to put already, was he? Celeste found her mind flooded with questions and now was definitely not the time for them. Curse Jay for all these damn questions  

Celeste’s palm grew damp and couple after couple walked out and did their routines before coming back into the hallway. She was starting to debate on whether or not she should just run back to the room or do something equally as drastic. With all the questions came nerves and they had nothing to do with the competition. Either way they were not going to help with the dancing at all. 

“Next up, Jay and Celeste” the Emcee said.

Even though he was in the ball room Celeste cringed since his voice resonated throughout the hall. Maybe it was just she but, it was almost like he had yelled the words right into her ear. Jay gripped her hand and led her into the dimly lit ball room. 

“Breathe. Just breathe.” He whispered setting her in her place.