Chapter 3

Chapter 3

"Gentlemen, I would like to introduce the last girl for sale first. Amber here is a nice edition to this month's collection of blushing beauties. Unlike the other ladies, Amber is completely untried and will be easy to train to suit your preferences. As the best of this bunch she will be going last tonight."

I looked out at the audience. There were tables full of men, but there were dozens crowded around the stage as well. Some held drinks in their hands while others gave me suggestive smiles.

"Amber will you go sit down please."

I nodded and turned around to do as I was told. "The chair closest to the podium is yours," he told me, after moving his microphone out of the way, so that his voice would not be projected to the audience.

I nodded and turned to walk towards it. My hips swayed less then usual, but my butt was showed off more then usual in my leather skirt, so I got quite a few cat calls as I made my way towards my seat.

I finally sat down as he called out the next girl. "Chelsea, will you please come out her."

After Chelsea he called Vanessa and Sara.

The stage went quiet as each girl walked onto the stage, turned and waved at the audience, and then walked over to their seat.

"First up is Chelsea," Kale called out. Chelsea stood up and winked at us. "Do I hear $1000?"

"$10,000.00," a teenage boy called out. His beer mug sloshed all over the place earning him glares from the men closest to him.

"$20,000.00? Do I hear $2000?"

Chelsea walked further towards the edge of the stage and started to take her shirt off.

"$50,000.00," another teenager called out.

"$250,000.00," another voice called out.

Chelsea kept on stripping until she was completely naked. The crowd went wild and she was finally sold for two million dollars to a fifteen year old boy. She  

seemed pretty smug as she leaned down and picked up her clothes before walking down the stairs completely naked and smashing her chest up against  

the boy's drunken face. His eyes widened right before he swayed and past out from too much indulgence.

All the girls took a turn getting up into the middle of the stage and stripping their clothes off and then it was my turn. Kale called my name and I walked up to  

the middle of the stage.

"Let's start the bidding at $2,000,000.00. Do I have any bidders?" he asked the audience.

"Two million," the only old man in the whole place called out.

I went pale.

"4 million, does anyone have 4 million?"

The guys were all looking at me. Finally a boy about thirteen stuck up his hand and said that he had four million.

"Take off you shirt," Kale hissed at me.

I paled even more as the audience began to chant, "Take it off. Take it off. Take it off."

I looked out and saw Paul. "Do it," he mouthed at me.

My face went dead white and I looked like I was about to puke as I reached down and started to pull my shirt off of my head. The material inched up past my  

belly button as the room seemed to buzz with tension. The air hissed out of my nose as everyone else held their breath. The shirt finally made it past my  

neck and over my head. It fell to the floor and my black lace bra was revealed.

"Twenty-five," the guy that had already bought Chelsea called out. His friends must have revived him from his drunken sleep.

"Fifty," a young man called out. He must have just arrived because otherwise I would have noticed him already. He had shaggy black hair that fell just past  

his temples. His eyes were an emerald green and he had lovely golden skin.

He reminded me of this guy that I met a few years ago. I had been vacationing in Cancun with my family when I had first seen him parasailing. He looked  

like a Greek God, and for the first time I regretted having to leave the following day.

"Do I hear fifty-five? Anyone? Anyone? Going once . . . going twice . . . and sold, to the man with expensive taste."

Kale thanked the audience and bustled me down the stairs into the arms of my dream guy. He was the Greek God from Cancun.

"I've been looking everywhere for you," he told me as he led me to his car.

"How long are you keeping me?" I asked him.

"A lifetime with you will be too short," he told me.

A lifetime? Holy crap! I can't stay with him forever.

"Wait, I'm sorry, but I think you're mistaken. You can't keep me forever."

"Actually I can. You were sold to me for, and I quote 'until the time at which she becomes insufficient to relive you of your baser needs.' So it seems that you  

do belong to me for forever."

What!? How did this happen?

<><><><>

Did you expect the twist? Let me know. Please comment, fan or vote.

XOXO

big_dreamer