Half Breed

Hey Guys! I finally got the courage to post my VERY FIRST WATTPAD STORY!!! Now I'm not overconfident about my story and I hope you all like it. Even if you don't like it please, please comment! I want to know if it is worth going on with... Thanks anyway and enjoy, hopefully! P.S just so you all know the begining starts off a bit slow, I'm hoping to pick up the pace later in the book, if I decide to continue with it.

"Hey Mom!" I said ecstatically, feeling quite happy, dropping my bag on the ground before turning to lock the front door, I would pick up my Back Pac later not that it mattered. I looked around, other than the odd expression on my Mom's face (who was probably thinking I'm acting strangely) staring at me from one of the couches in the living room, every thing seemed fine, considering the lack of space our house was pretty nice, the olive colored walls of the living room connected to the dark red ones of the kitchen through the open walk way, down stairs was the white washed R.E.C. room and up stairs the bed rooms. Something was missing I noticed, the house looked bigger? "Hey Mom..." I looked at her "Where's everyone else?" other than me and Mom we also shared a house with my dad and sister, and her occasional horde of friend that were now a permanent un-wanted extension to the family, not that I didn't like them or anything it was just we avoided each other, but if I started talking to them they were pretty cool.

She looked up at me from the newspaper that was balanced perfectly on her knees, her glasses slipped slightly on her nose as she gave me a funny look. "They were hungry, so they went hunting," she said plainly figuring I meant my sister Carolyn and her friends. "And talking about hunting some of your friends called asking if you wanted to go hunting with them too." I looked taken aback, I've never hunted with someone before, of course we were all werewolves but being adopted and from a different tribe I guess I hunted a bit differently and felt kind of embarrassed to hunt in a group. Oh yea I didn't mention that did I? Well I was adopted into a werewolf family, I was a werewolf already, born into the race but I was a different kind of werewolf. When everyone around me changed they became heavily built brown wolves, but I became a small lithe silver wolf, and any way, everyone who doesn't know me figures I'm adopted because when my whole family has blonde beautiful vibrant hair, blue eyes and are tall, I'm stuck with boring red hair, green/hazel eyes (the freak show mix I call it) and guess what I'm short. When ever I bring up where I came from my parents just say they found me in the woods and to drop the topic.

Catching my expression of confusion my mother chimed in "When I asked your friends just said 'She's a hermit and we got to see that looser, also we never hunt with her.' And then they said something I don't remember the person was speaking too quickly."

"Oh..." I said. "Did the 'Mysterious' caller say their name?"

"Yes, I believe it was Kim."

"Oh that's nice of her." I muttered under my breath. "I'd best go then, did she say where?" I asked walking towards the door.

"Yes, they are meeting in the lily field ..." she paused "Do be careful" she added.

"I will, thanks mom!" I said closing the door behind me.

***************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Running through the small werewolf infested village I only noticed one or two humans that greeted me with a wide grin and big waves, of course I had to slow down or they wouldn't be able to see me, but the only time I stopped was to gag before entering the 'Valley Of Doom' it wasn't really a valley but that sounds better than my other choice 'Field Of Wolf-Eating Lilies'. I didn't like the smell of them and my friends knew it, they always choose this place to meet up just to mock me, they are very nice to me. Note the sarcasm.

I took the last step towards the horror and, like every time; figure it's not so bad if you hold your breath. I stepped on a few flowers walking into the field and my breath was immediately knocked out as a large heavy weight hit me hard. I looked at my attacker after I regained my breath and noticed it was Kim's crazy little brother, he was so cute with his dirty blonde hair that was ruffled and wind swept, I was proud of my self for being able to call him cute. He was five and was growing very quickly, the rule Kim made up was if a kid was short enough that their head was at my waist I could call them cute, any taller and 'cute' was off limits. Looks like I've grown more this time huh?

Kim came and saved me from her brother but then bombarded me with, 'Guess what's?' while jumping up and down and I just watched her brother Jacob sulk away.

"GUESS WHAT!" Kim yelled figuring I wasn't paying attention to her.

"Do I want to know?" I asked, it would bother her, yes but that was the point.

"Well if you don't want to know..." she trailed off but I already knew this one. "Oh well," she just said shrugging her shoulders she hooked her arm onto mine and grabbed jacob by the colar of his shirt as we began walking towards the far side of the great big flower field towards the first few trees. I began thinking of jamie and where she was, she was calm and reassuring i realy needed to talk to her to figure out a way to let my parents know im not anorexic a way that doesnt include eating.

"... Any way," kim continued, i didnt notice she was talking but she dosnt need to know that... "so what do you think?" she turned to me.

Uh oh.Finding the most logical way out i dissmissed it "i think," i started "we should eat first and then think about it." i said as we entered the tree line. "wheres jamie?" i asked unhooking my arm from kims, jamie waw nice and she was not one to ditch her friends.Just then jamies slender figure erupted from behind a tree.

"Boo!" she joked half heartedly. I noticed she was wearing a turqoise dress that went diwn to her knees, it was loose at the knees but gradually got tighter higher up hugging her body loosely but just enough to show off her amazing curves. The neckline was a v but she put it on just so it didnt show too much. She ha little makeup on, turquoise eyeshadow and a little eye liner complemented her grey eyes and the little bit of maskara made her lashes look ten times longer. Her light brown hair was pulled up in a tight bun on the back of her head. She had high heels probably an inch high but she walked in them expertly, they were peep toe and turqoise too.

"wow!" i exclaimed breathless "someone looks like their off to a party! Whats the special occasion?" i notice she was draging a boy behind her he was in a black and white tux, he looked amazing with dark black hair that was spiked his dark brown eyes sparkled, the only thing that wasnt hot about him was the way he was drooling over jamie, one of the only girls he cant have.

"oh were going to my aunts party..." kim looked offended fpr not being invited "trust me kim," Jamie coninued "you do not want to come." she said with a dull voice, her aunt was a nice lady but old and boring we all knew that."oh well. Have fun while we die of bordom." she said running off with drooling boy running in her stead, i'll ask for his name later.

"oh..." jacob, who i almost forgot about, said dazed. "deer." he said and we understood we came here to hunt anyway. We all phased into our wolves jacob was a little light brown wolf with short fur and kim looked the same with resonably longer hair their golden eyes wide and exited for the hunt, they were both younger than me and that made me the supirior i nodded my head to them and we were off in the general firection of the deer, right on spot we saw them. The sweet smell of them wafted on the breeze i jerked my head back an we filed into a line to start the hunt, choosing a deer each we sat and watched, kim and jacob waiting for my signal. I looked at them nodded and we attaked. I bit my teeth down onto warm flesh, we took down two does and a stag, well i got the stag and jacob got a deer that would be a doe in a year. I looked at them and they waited for the supirior to start eating, stupid mannerful rules. I looked at the magnficent creature i had klled and bit down feeling the blood contact my fangs and trickle down my throat. I heard a terrible gasp and kim was at my side watching me with human eyes wide with fear.She looked at me and spoke in a deathly monotone, "That's not how wolves eat."

Soo... how do you guys like it? Its a bit scratchy here and there, but I tried. Please vote if you lke it and mostly COMMENT, it will mean alot to me if you people out there comment, even if its a bad comment about how you dont like the story and i shouldn't bother continuing. So PLEASE COMMENT!!!