:A Proscriptive Relationship: 17

What is this? This story made it onto the first page of the what's hot list? It's the bottom but still. I never would have thought any of my writing would be able to make it there lol. Well thanks to all my awesome readers :D

I went to Bamboozle on Sunday night. It was fricking sweet. All Time Low, Good Charlotte, Simple Plan, Boys Like Girls, LMFAO, Forever The Sickest Kids and Third Eye Blind. They were all awesome. LMFAO really got the crowd moving even though I hate that band. And All Time Low was hilarious :) It was my second time seeing them. Boys Like Girls messed up "thunder" but they started off with Love Drunk and I thought that was perfect haha.

Anyways. You don't care. Onto the story lol.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"I'm coming in," I said as I opened the door to Mr. Heywood's classroom.

No reply came and I looked towards his desk. He wasn't there. I frowned in confusion. Hadn't he told me he needed to talk to me?

I heard laughter from the supply room, so I headed over to it. Just as I was about to enter, a girl appeared in front of me. Her shocked expression must have mimicked mine.

"Oh, excuse me," she said, blinking and then walking by me.

I turned around and watched her exit the room. What was she doing in Mr. Heywood's supply closet? I faced the supply room again and walked into it. Mr. Heywood was standing by the refrigerator, fixing his shirt.

It felt like a brick had dropped into my gut.

He noticed me and grinned, but his grin quickly went away. "What's wrong?"

"What were you doing?" I demanded, sounding more accusing than I had meant to.

"What do you? Oh," he said, dropping his tie. "Do you mean what was I doing with Susan?"

I nodded, narrowing my eyes slightly.

Mr. Heywood laughed. "What do you think we were doing?"

Why was he laughing? Wasn't it obvious? They were both in the supply room, and he was fixing his shirt. When I didn't reply, Mr. Heywood shook his head and sighed.

"We weren't doing anything bad, Holly," he informed me. "I was helping her with her science project."

He pointed to a tray on the counter.

"Why are you fixing your shirt then?"

"Because it was messed up?" he responded, raising an eyebrow.

I blushed instantly. What was I thinking? This was school. Mr. Heywood wouldn't be making out or anything with students in the school. I was just letting my jealousy get the best of me again.

I looked at the floor and clenched my hands. It was Mr. Heywood's fault for making me feel this way. If he treated me like he treated every other student, I wouldn't have these unchecked emotions.

I felt something hard on my shoulder and I jumped.

"Were you jealous?" Mr. Heywood asked, his jaw moving on my shoulder when he talked.

"No," I lied, turning my head away.

He chuckled and lifted his head off my shoulder. "You're cute, Holly."

My face grew hotter and I frowned at Mr. Heywood. "Mr. Heywood, don't say stuff like that."

"Why not?" he responded, going back over to fridge.

"We are in school. You are a teacher. I am a student."

Mr. Heywood turned around and looked at me with a sad expression. "I thought we had something special?"