:Dusk Until Dawn: [Chapter: 17] //A Vampire Romance//

So I'm not going to lie. I took Kale's power from Twilight~! But who cares right? Everyone steals some Twilight ideas because that's just how it goes because Twilight is pretty much the cliched vampire story. I'm not bothered by taking an idea that thousands of other people use :D

I went to Bamboozle on Sunday night. It was fricking sweet. All Time Low, Good Charlotte, Simple Plan, Boys Like Girls, LMFAO, Forever The Sickest Kids and Third Eye Blind. They were all awesome. LMFAO really got the crowd moving even though I hate that band. And All Time Low was hilarious :) It was my second time seeing them. Boys Like Girls messed up "thunder" but they started off with Love Drunk and I thought that was perfect haha.

Anyways. You don't care. Onto the story lol.

Oh god this is a short chapter DX sorry.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"Is someone going to explain to me what is going on here?" I demanded, glowering at the three other people in the room.

Two of them looked at me warily, one just glared. I glared back at the one who was glaring at me.

Dustin had left, leaving me alone with Damian, Ayden and the Damian look alike.

It had definitely not been Damian who had come back into the room I was told to stay in a few hours ago. The man, who looked almost exactly like Damian, was now sitting across from me with a scowl on his face. No one had explained anything yet.

Now that I there was better lighting, I studied the other Damian's face. His hair was slightly shorter, and not as messy. It was slightly spiked with gel as well. His facial features were an exact replica of Damian's however.

"Ow!" I hissed as something burned on my arm. I twisted to give Damian a glare.

"Sorry," he mumbled apologetically, pulling the cloth that was on my arm away. I looked into my eyes and saw how sad they looked.

"It's okay," I responded, softening my look. "I hope you're not thinking that I got hurt because of you."

"It is my fault," Damian countered, his gaze hardening. "If I hadn't left you alone then-"

"No ifs," I told him, holding up my pointer finger to silence him. "This is the 'Maddie it's not your fault the car crashed' reasoning again. Let's just drop it. Everyone is okay."

Damian smiled slightly, gazing at me intently. I felt my face redden and tried my best to hold his gaze. Now that I was thinking about Damian, the proximity of our bodies came screaming to my attention. There was barely an inch between him and myself, that's how close he was sitting. My face burned again and Damian gave me a dazzling smile. Somebody cleared their voice and my eyes snapped onto the Damian look alike.

"Who is she?" he demanded, gesturing to me with a scowl.

"Who are you?" I retorted, glowering at him.

"Um," Ayden started, getting our attention. He cleared his throat. "Maddie, this is Damian's twin, Kale. Kale, this is Damian and Callie's friend, and my student from school, Maddie."

Twin? I blanked. Damian had a twin? How come I didn't know this before? I had known him for over two months! I turned to look accusingly at Damian who gave me a mysterious smile in return. I blinked and then looked back at Kale, who was glaring at me.

"What is she doing here?" Kale demanded, glowering at me, then at Ayden, and back again. He didn't seem like a very happy person.

"She is obviously here because she found out about you," Ayden replied, frowning at Kale. "Don't be so rude."