HEART BRAKE LETTER

I love to write songs and poems but never shared them with anyone except my closest friends so I decided to shear them hear on watpad so tell me what u think and I know there probably not that good but I still want to know what u think.     p.s. sorry for any spelling/ grammar mistakes

So please

comment

vote

and fan

~Allie

this song is called-               HEART  BRAKE LETTER

Every day when I walk by I see you having the time of your life everyday I’m on the side lines watching you play the game of life while I’m wishing I could join the game which is making me go insane seeing you with that girl makes me want to hurl and I’m just wishing I could be your girl the happiest girl in the world cause you’re my dream the only thing I can see now dot you understand I can’t be the one to stand around to cheer you on from the crowed and now I can no longer just be your friend so I’m sad to say this is the end and I don’t want to have to say goodbye so I’m writing this letter cause if were never meant to be together I don’t want the pain to drag on forever so I’m going to erase you from my memory and I hope you will do the same of me cause I think it’s time to move on and forget everything I’ve seen and don’t worry you’ll never have to see me again I’ll avoid you forever cause if were never meant to be together I don’t want the pain to drag on forever so truth be told I just wanted to let you know how I feel so in the end I’m sorry that we can’t be together and this is the end of us ever being friends agein.