Living a Blind Life

My world seems so un real . my name is sarah and i have been blind for almost a year now. I went blind on my 15 th birthday. Everything seemed to be going great that day my boyfriend of five months told me he was in love with me i was the most popular girl in school. I was throwing the bigest pool party of the year that day. I looke gorgous in my new 100 dollar bathing suit. Life was going perfect until i tripped and fell into the shollow end of the pool and busted my head and was knocked out. when i woke up i was in the hospital but i couldnt see soo i thought mabey i was still asleep.all i could here was my mother sobbing and my dad yelling at the doctor . I heard the doctor say i had no head injures but i was never going to be able to see again. I started to speak but was hushed by a soft lilttle meldoy my mom used to sing to me when i was a kid. By the time she was finished i was getting ready to scream this wasnt fair but i had no energy to scream. I asked my dad what was wrong with me but niether of my parents would answer me. The doctor asked them to step out of the room so he could talk to me alone. He told me that i was going to be blind for the rest of my life. so just try to live it the best you can. all i was thinking was really thats what you made my parents leave for. Later that day my parents could take me home and i couldnt even walk. All i could think about was how i would never see there faces my friends faces and most of all how i will never see the love of my lifes face again.