..............

Prince POV

Im laying in my bed listening to my ipod. Then out of no where landra comes out of the bathroom.

Landra- im ready

Me- for what

Landra- im…….. Ready to have sex

When she said that I quickly got up and went next door to Keisha room to see if she was there and she wasn’t. I went back into my room.

Me- umm baby are you sure

Landra- im positive

She ran over to me and we started making out. She pushed me on the bed and got on top of me. I took off my shirt as she began unbuckling my pants. I turned her over and got on top. I took off her clothes and grabbed a condom from my dresser. I looked into her eyes.

Me- are you ready

Landra-(smiling) yes

I put the condom on and went in. I started off slow. Then I began to go faster. As I was going faster she began to dig her nails into my back. She was screaming and moaning. I felt like I was hurting her but when I looked at her she was smiling. I had been waiting for this day to come. We kept going for like 20 minutes.

Landra- mm prince I love you

Me- I love you too

I finished and pulled out of her. She layed down besides me and kissed me on the lips.

Landra- wow that was amazing

Me- yes. Yes it was

She layed her head on my chest. I raped my arms around her waist and went to sleep.

Nene and Prods room

Prod POV

Im sitting in the bed listening to my I pod. I look over and notice that nene has been txting since we got home

Me- wat are you doing

Nene-ha-ha

Me- wat is so funny

Nene- ohh did you say something

Me- I have been talking to you f-

As I was talking to her, her phone rang. It was Charles. She got up and ran to the bathroom while I was talking. I got so frustrated I just got up and left the hotel. I needed to blow off some steam. I don’t want her to see the old me.