Chapter 15

Guys! I'm so so sorry. Its just life has been really crazy, with handfuls of projects, assignments, tests and extracurriculars, my schedule is pretty full. Funny thing is, there is only two weeks left of school. 

So, I will try to be faster. Over the summer it will be. 

Here is the story, finally.

Rosaline POV

We were driving into a small town called Gunnison, Colorado in a rental car.

Gunnison, Colorado. Population, 5,854. Known as the base camp for the Rocky Mountains.

The perfect place for a pack of werewolves to live.

We were going to be joining the Rock Moon Pack. They were a powerful and large pack, yet usually did not allow outsiders to join.

Why we were allowed to join the pack so quickly, I did not know.

When I had asked Alec, he gave some vauge answer about him doing their pack a favor or something.

Suspicious.

I then had to stop asking questions, because he might have got the feeling I was starting to warm up to him, if I continued to speak to him.

The sad part was, I did enjoy his company.

But I had to shut it down, can't get emotionally attached to him right before I left.

So I was reduced to sitting in silence, staring out the window. It was mind-numbingly boring and my skin was crawling to get up and do something. Move around.

Anything, but sit in this car staring out the window watching the trees fly past.

I shifted and was about to say something, but then the town came into view. It was a small town, but not too small.

A couple supermarkets, some boutiques, a powerful pack of werewolves.

The usual.

We pulled into a red apartment buliding with a nice green lawn. White windows decorated the building along with double doors. It was nondescript, but nice.

My heartbeat got caught in my throat and my breathing sped up. I was going to be living in a apartment with Alec.

Oh my god.

How can I live with this man? He may be my mate, but he was also a man who I met only days ago.

Mate or not.

I walked with Alec at my side into the lobby and into the elevator. The air was tight with tension and and I had the beginnings of claustrophobia. The room seemed to get smaller and smaller, and my wolf's glee at the situation was not helping.

He leaned over in front of me to press the botton on the elevator. As his upper body brushed mine, I let out a suprised gasp.

My body instantly responded to the touch, seeming to light on fire.

He turned towards me, the button on the elevator instantly forgotten. I backed up to the wall, As he stalked towards me.

His flashed gold and I could feel my eyes turn for a second as well. My wolf purred and  yipped as he stepped closer and closer, until he was up against me, chest to chest.

All my thoughts flew out the window as I looked up into his cool blue eyes, his warm breath washing over me. I couldn't help the moan that spilled from my lips as he pushed himself closer to me. He bent his head down, staring straight into my eyes, before bringing his lips to my neck. 

I gasped as his teeth trailed down my neck, his tongue leaving searing, anything but pain, trails. My hands fell behind me, grabbing for anything to support my weak body. I felt his large hands trace my back, up and down. 

My fingers grabbed at the rough carpet-like stuff on the wall, as his fingers moved upward and upward, skimming my ribs.

So lost in the pleasure my thoughts came muddled and distorted, but not enough so that I didn't hear the little voice in the back of my head; screaming at me. I jerked, the thought brought me bucking against his muscular body. 

I couldn't do this not with him.

He stopped mouth still on my neck, arms wrapped around me, hands resting on my shoulder blades. I did the only thing I could think of, I pushed him. 

Hard.

At least I thought I did, but my arms bounced off, having seemingly not effect as he stood his ground. One eyebrow pushed up and a familiar cocky smile on his face.

It was irritating.

And gorgeous.

I wiggled out of his grip and he just dropped his arms. 

"We can't do that again." I said, cursing my breathy voice.

"And tell me, my little Rose, why we can not do 'that' again?" He smiled and laughed. A throaty chuckle that bounced around the enclosed space of the elevator. 

"Because I sure enjoyed it and so did you, judging by the sounds you were making."

Kyle.

He was my answer. My reason for life. 

Was, my wolf was like a whisper in my ear, an angel on my shoulder. Or a devil.

I shook her off. I was in control, this was my life and I had chosen Kyle. There was nothing she or Alec could do. 

I would be concise and to a point, I decided. Just tell him you have a mate and that he should just leave you alone.

"Alec, I have a mate. You will just have to back off because I'm taken."

There, short and sweet. 

I nodded to him and went around him to press the button to open the doors. I saw his eyebrows go down over his blue eyes. His mouth wrinkling in confusion. 

I clicked the open doors and walked back into the lobby. I felt his hand on my arm, before I could register he was behind me.

He pulled me around to face him, before engulfing me in a huge hug. My body, being the betrayer that it was, wrapped its arms around him automatically.

He leaned down and whispered in my ear, "Don't worry darling, I'm gonna get you some help."

I instantly stilled, and my mouth fell open wide. 

Great, now he thinks I'm crazy.

A/N

Just so you know, Gunnison, Colorado is a real town and the stats I give are real, but the rest is what I made up. I really don't know how many supermarkets there are, or if there is a pack of werewolves there.

For some reason, I don't really think that there are werewolves there, but you never know. Could be.

So guess what I have been doing this week!

Cheerleading tryouts. I can't wait to see if I got in. I hope I did, seeing as I put in 7 and a half hours of work in this week. I'm so excited.

Yeah!!!!!

Please!

Vote, comment and fan  ;)