He stood up at the last part to walk behind the couch. He looped one of his fingers through one of the chains on my collar and tugged at it a little. After the initial choking feeling, I could feel the intense need to follow wherever he was trying to lead me. I got up and maneuvered around the couch until I was standing right in front of him.

"Until you learn how to respect other people and their properties I will treat you the same way. Hermes you are no longer a child and I do not expect for you to act that way. You will be held responsible for your actions...if that means I have to punish you even further then so be it."

I should have been pissed at the way he was treating me but truth be told it was turning me on. Here was this dominant, sexy god tugging on the collar around my neck, that he got me promising me punishment if I misbehaved. I was almost certain that I was going to completely disobey some of his orders just to see what punishment would be like.

I closed my eyes for a minute, just imagining the types of punishments he could give me when a sharp tug on the collar snapped me from my dreaming. His piercing black eyes were staring into my own with intensity as he tried to figure out what I was day dreaming about. A smirk spread across his face and a blush across mines as I realized that he probably guessed what it was I was thinking about.

"You want THAT type of punishment, huh?" He tugged on the collar causing me to come closer to him. He let his finger fall from the collar as he began to circle me. His hand dropped down to his side as he continued to walk around me. His face held the same smirk the whole time.

"You want me to tie you to my bed over there?" he nodded in the direction of his bed. Looking at the bed I actually thought about him tying me up roughly, blindfolding me and doing so much more to me. I didn't say anything but I could feel my cheeks getting hotter. He stopped behind me and leaned in close to my ear. His warm breath tickled my ear as his deep voice washed over my whole being.

"You want me to handle you roughly? Biting your neck? Nipping at your flesh? Bringing you so close to the edge with playful torture before pushing you over?" He ran his tongue across my neck from the back. I tilted my head sideways so he could have access to more of my neck. My eyes closed long ago as I imagined him doing all of those things to me. I stood there and enjoyed the sheer pleasure of it all.

He walked back in front of me; I could feel his eyes grazing over my body as I stood there unmoving. I let out a low moan as his warm breath fanned across my lips. I could just imagine him pressing his lips to mine; completely devouring them passionately. I wanted to taste those sweet lips that I’ve dreamt of for years.

"You can continue to think about all that.....as you go downstairs and make lunch." My eyes shot open to see a smiling Than standing in front of me. He couldn't be serious! After all that teasing he was going to send me downstairs to make him lunch?

"Hurry up now...I'm starving." He clapped his hands twice and went back to sit on the couch. I turned to walk off with him laughing in the background. I left his room and headed towards the stairs when I heard him yelling from his room something about not taking any detour to the bathroom to solve my problems. The nerve of him! He would pay...I have ways of making any man beg for mercy.

*****************************************************************