Chapter 5

ZAYNS POV

Skylar woke up peacefully. She's been asleep since the 'Skylenor' night with El. I mean, it was only last night, but it's, like, 4:00 pm.

"Zayn." she mumbled, looking at her stomach. "What happened?" she asked, looking at her belly. "What do you mean?" I asked her.

"I was pregnant." she nearly whispered. Pregnant? "What?"

"I took a test yesterday after Eleanor bought me one on our night out, remember? You caught me taking it." she explained.

"...You must've been dreaming." I replied, sitting down next to her.

"How long has it been since we met up?" she asked.

"Maybe ... um.... about 4 weeks.

"What?" she muttered and her voice cracked.

"Did you want a baby?" I asked.

What a dream.... Sky was always profound to either nightmares, weird dreams, or these amazing dreams that she would always keep a secret from me. I mean, she used to live with me for god's sake. We were always the best of friends. She would always come to me whenever her mum and dad would hurt her. No child deserves to be beaten like she was. Everyone is a gift to earth. It was always so constant, and she would never do anything about it. I was so upset, and sometimes, I even cried about it. I loved her, and still do, there's no denying that. She was always amazing to my sisters, especially Safaa, when she lived with us. She'd always do little girly things with her, like playing with her  when Saf wanted to play Barbies (and buying them occasionally). Waliyha and Sky would always go off to the nail salon or something, and when Wali got interested in technology, Sky bought her her very own iPhone. Wa hasn't lost it or broken it since. And Doni used to always teach her about makeup and hair, and they’d always run off to the salon together or on ‘makeup runs’.

"I don't know." she put her head on my lap.

"Wanna make one?" I smirked, stroking her hand.

"Shut up." she lightly hit my thigh.

--

"Zayn?" Liam called to me from downstairs. "Yeah?" I called back.

"Come here a sec?"

I walked slowly down the stairs. "What Liam?"

He pulled me close.

"I'm going to the shop to buy Dan a ring. Will you come with? You're my best mate, and this is extremely important to me." he explained in a whisper.

"Like a wedding ring?" I asked.

"Yes." He sneered. “What else?” he folded his arms.

"I'll come. Let me just get dressed." I replied.

I ran up the stairs and into Sky and I's room. Did I mention Mary and Sky moved into the mansion? As I was changing, about to finish by putting my top on, Sky stepped out of the bathroom. In a towel.

I couldn't help but stare. Neither could she apparently.

"I like what I see. Are you?" I bit my lip, still staring. What?
"A lot." she replied, smirking.
"Do something about it." I replied.
"Can't."
"Why?" I walked closer a few steps.
"You gotta go."
"And how are you so sure I want to?"
"Are you sure you don't have a fever?" she put her hand on my forehead.
"Nope. Do you, 'cause you're really hot right now."
"You have no idea how much I want to, but there are things stopping you, and you have to go."