"I can't believe you got me a gift!"

I fastened the collar using the buckle and made sure to tighten it enough that there was no space between his neck and the collar itself. Once I was finished buckling the collar the bond was formed. There was now no way for him to leave my side unless I allowed it. He didn't know that yet so he was still very excited over the "gift" that I had just given him.

"Here I thought you were going to be a violent jerk to me the whole time."

I rolled my eyes at his statement and gestured for him to head inside the house. He simply smiled at me as walked inside the house. I figured that once he was settled in I would explain the collar to him and hopefully he wouldn't revert back to his expressionless state.

I led him through the front door and he stopped as soon as he stepped over the threshold. My house tends to have that effect on people. When stepping inside my home the first thing you see is an amazing staircase in the center that travels to the second floor. On the left hand is a huge room that I use as my living room, whenever I have guest over that I’m not exactly close with that's where they stay. On the right was a hallway that led to kitchen that I had custom made for me.

Unknown fact about me, I love to cook. I absolutely adore making a beautiful dish for others to enjoy. Unfortunately for me I don't usually have people to share that with and only one or two people actually knew that about me. I wasn't one to really share all of my personal business with those around me.

I walked past him as I made my way to the staircase. As we ascended the stairs I began to explain to him the layout of the house, where he was allowed to go and where he should stay out of. We stopped in front of a door, it was an 8-ft high, mostly black except for the red accents that curled around the four corners of the door. It was the door that led to my room. Hermes stood there with his mouth wide open as he stood there admiring the huge door.

"Wow...what's in there?"

I simply smiled and pushed on the door in front of me; as it creaked open the little light that poured in illuminated whatever it fell on. Once the door was completely open my room could be seen in its entirety. It was actually like half a house in there. I had a mini office towards the front of my room but off to the side and further back against the wall was my King sized bed draped in a rich red comforter.

"Is this your room Than?"

"Yes it is..."

"Will I be staying in here...with you?"

I turned to look at him only to find that he was staring up at me questioningly. There was a little hope in his eyes and I felt a little bad that I would be killing his hopes and dreams of us staying in the same room. I looked away from him so that I wouldn't see the hurt on his face.

"Ummm...no. Your room is across the hall..."

"Oh." Even though I didn't see his face I could still hear the hurt travel through his voice.

"Well since I can't stay with you I might as well christen your bed, don't ya think?" Before I could grab his arm he had taken off towards my bed. I wasn't really thinking when I mentally pulled him back towards me. He flew back as if there was an invisible rope wrapped around his waist that I was tugging at. He landed a few feet in front of me as he skidded across the floor.