Chapter 2:Wiggle

Chloe's POV

"I'm sorry, did you say FLORIDA the sunshine state or Flo Rida the rapper?" Allison asked just as stunned as I was.

"The state." Zayn said pausing in spinning Louis in the chair.

"Woo." Louis said holding his head,"That gets you really dizzy." He tried to stand up but ended up falling on Allison and I.

"DOG PILE!!!" Harry yelled and soon enough, everyone was crushing our bones to death!

"Woah! What's happening here?" Mr. G said helping us all up.

"They said we were going to Florida!" I exclaimed.

"So......How does that explain how you ended up on the floor?" He asked.

"It doesn't!" I said."We can't just take off for Florida! May I remind you we live in Rhode Island!"

"I am well aware which state we are in." He chuckled."I told you that you will be with One Direction for a month."

"You didn't tell us it was while they were on TOUR!" Allison shouted.

"Don't worry! All your stuff is waiting in the lobby along with your passports. Parents have signed the permission slip so go have fun on your field trip." He said pushing us out the door."Go before you miss your flight!"

Ok, this is all too overwhelming for one brain to handle in one day. We are going on tour with One Direction for a month! Well this is just great! How do they expect us to work on a biography like this! Do they not understand that we are teenage girls who have a tendency to over fangirl! They obviously don't! How are we suppose to concentrate on doing a book in a month!!!! This just can't be done!

"Candy!!!!!!"The boys yelled as we reached the lobby taking all the mints they could from the bowl either into their mouths or pockets.

"Ready boys?" A large muscular man asked. At first, I couldn't quite put my finger on his name until it hit me.

"PAUL!!!" Allison screamed with me.

"Photo up!" I said getting my camera from my pocket. We squished our faces together so I could get all of us in the picture. I clicked the button and a bright flash hurt our eyes. I looked through the my gallery and saw the picture that was totally photo bombed BY THE BOYS!

"Alright! Let's go to the FLORIDA!!!" Harry said leading us to a black van.

Allison's POV

I got my suitcase which seemed to be filled with bricks. It seemed like I am packed for a year at the least! I tried to get my suitcase in the back of the van but ended up dropping it on someone's foot.

"Ow!" Niall yelped holding his toes.

"Sorry!" I said trying to process the humiliation in my brain.

"It's fine!" He groaned limping inside.

"Here, let me help you with that." Zayn said taking the suitcase from my hands and placing it in the van with no struggle at all. He gave me a charming smile and I could feel practically all the blood in my body rush to my cheeks. I couldn't move a muscle."Let's get inside." I followed him into the van sitting next to him and Chloe.

"So ladies, tell us about youselves." Liam said from behind.

"Well, what's there to tell?" Chloe asked.

"We're writers and the best of friends for about.......... FOREVER!'' I added with a giggle.

"How'd you two ever get this writing job?" Harry asked.

"Well, we first applied for an intership at the company." Chole explained.

"Mr. Gene, one day, fired one of his best employees for ruining one of his biggest deals with People Magazine." I said.

"We happened to be in the hallway when it all happened and we happened to have one of our editorials in our hands." She said like it was a big coincidence. It actually wasn't. We are very nosy people. We were eavesdropping on then as Mr.Gene fired Kent. I quickly printed out our editorial in the copy room and waited for them to come out.

"He liked our work and officially made us part of the team!" I said.

"By the way, in our biography, I would like it to have on the top of my solo page to say 'FABULOUIS MEGA FANTASTIC SUPER-CARROTASTIC HANDSOME AND PERFECT MEMBER OF THE BAND!' secretly SUPERMAN!" Louis said motioning his hands for effect.

"Sure...." I said sarcastically,"and we'll make Niall POTATO MAN!"

"I want to eat potatoes, not be them!'" Niall clarified.

"Well, I would like to get the awkward part over so..........Ladies, who is your favorite of us lads?" Liam asked.

"I really don't want to answer that!" I rushed out.

"Yeah! I agree!"Chloe said."Plus, who cares about our opinion?"

"We do!" Harry said."Since you're going to be with us for a month, we want to know!'

"Well, you're not gonna know!" I snapped.

"PLEASE!!!!!" Zayn said giving me puppy dog eyes. Before I knew it, we were surround by cute adorable irresistible eyes!

"Oh you guys are so evil!!!!" Chloe said covering her eyes.

"FINE!!! Just stop with the eyes!!! They're burning into my very soul!!!' I said dramatically.

"Alright! Spill!" Louis said patting my shoulder repeatedly.

"CHLOE GOES FIRST!!!" Harry said and she instatly blushed.

"umm...urmmm...PAUL!'' She said. We all knew she was lying.

"Why thank you Chloe, but I am sadly unavailable!'' He said and we all burst into hysterics.

"Tell the truth Chloe!" Niall said wiggling his eyebrows.

"Oh just get it over with!" I said nudging her.

"OH FINE!!!" She looked around scanning the boys faces carefully. When she scanned Harry's, he flashed her a smile which made her giggle."Harry."

The boys did whistling noises which I 'aww'd'.

"Alli's turn!!!"She said shaking the van by jumping up and down. Suddenly the van came to a stop and I ran out the van!

"Come on! We don't want to be late!" I yelled from behind me.

I waited for them inside the airport sitting next to an old lady with a bulldog sitting at her feet. We checked in and sat in the waiting room.

"Spill!" Louis said.

"No! I don't like messes!" I joked.

"Hey I did it! Now you do it!" Chloe stated.

"CHLOE!!! YOU DID IT!!!!!" I jokes and got laughs all around.She gave me cold hard dagger which made me cave in."Oh alright.Um..errrr......Zayn." 

"Bradford Bad Boi wins again!!!" Zayn said doing the wiggled and soon enough everyone was doing it. We didn't give a fudge on how many stares and laughs we were getting.I snuck away for two second to take a quick picture. Chapter 2 is definetely "Wiggle".