My sisters Roman King and me

I hope you enjoy. It will get better I swear.

I stared grimly at the floor in distaste, my two sisters standing on each side of me. I moved the toe of my black leather sandals, pushing rocks.

"My son. Choose which you want to be your bride." I heard my Uncle, Luke King of Rome.

I inhaled a sharp breath as I looked at both my sisters, there heads up and high, batting there eyelashes. There dresses filled with jewel, while mine was a plane wool white shit with black pants.

Upon hearing the dreadful news, that our cousin, Thane, was to pick a bride before he became King. I had dressed bad and smudged dirt on my face, also applying it so my eyebrows looked bushy instead of there nicely shaped. My lips a brown color, instead of there pink blossom color.

I had wrapped a binding around my breasts so he would think them flat chest.

The thing was that he never met either of us. Didn't know what we looked like, until now.

I was the oldest. The mature one. The one who secretly went out and practiced fighting with all kinds of weapons and exploring. Both my sister, Helen and Beatrix were the opposite. Helen was okay but Beatrix was the one I despised.

"The blonde on the left is Beatrix. I'm sure you would love those blue eyes and nicely shaped legs." The king laughed and drank his wine.

I looked up and looked at Thane. He was man-whore. Always with countless of women. For what I heard from gossip. He was mean to everyone. Powerful and strong.

No one dared to spite him.

His black curly hair just about curled over his ears and his intense eyes that were a deep grey. He had a gold erring that dangled from his right ear and he wore all black.

" That one on the right is Helen. Could you imagine having all that black hair surrounding you as you fucked her? Look at those bright green eyes, my son."

"Yes. Fine breasts I see." Thane's voice rumbled. I gritted my teeth when Helen giggled.

"Last but not least Sabine. The Eldest. The one with the long brown curly hair. Lift your head so he can see your face, girl." Uncle commanded. I looked up sharply.

I watched as Thane barely even glanced at me and dismissed me looking at his father,

" Are you sure she is their sister?" He demanded. My Uncle nodded,

"There are three. Ugly little thing isn't she."

It was weird being called ugly. When I was always called beautiful. Everyone whispered and said that I was the most beautiful one out of the sisters.

I watched as he glanced at all of us, a glint in his eye as he ogled each and one of my sisters body parts.

"The Blonde. Bea, Beatri, whatever her name is. She will be my bride."

I sighed in relief. Helen let out a little noise and I grabbed her arm from her fainting.

Beatrix squealed and ran up to Thane hugging him.

"The two of you will depart when we leave, the wedding is tomorrow."

I watched as the couple retreated and I departed. Helen by my side crying.

"Tis not fair! The little cow always gets what she wants!" She said, sniffing.

"Come Helen. We need to get rest for the wedding." I muttered.

******

I peeked out the curtains and watched as guests filed in, grabbing a seat for the wedding.