6th Grade Freewriting

A/N Hey guys its Anthony, this is my 6th grade freewriting journal. I decided to post it on this because i never post anything on this. Oh yea one last thing!!!! this journal spans from the first day of school the the last day, and i wrote this in my 7th hour. Thats it i hope you guys like it!!!

 The world needs to be at peacebut if someone whent back in time to WW1 their would be a ripple in the space time continuoum, and i wouldnt have some of my favorite games like COD Black ops and MW2. Once i was playing Black Ops and my brother got hit in the face with a concussion grenade whil sniping. He was pretty mad, it was pretty funny watching him yell at the screen. My best friends parents decided to make him go to a private school, and it sucks because...well he was my best friend. My best friend before him moved to kansas city for reasons i do not know. I cant think of what els to write about and im just now got on this page. Im surprised that i made it this far because i thought that freewriting would help me write faster. So far today has been a bla. Im unfocused tired and bored. I would rather fill out my planner all day than be at school. When you say Band i say the stupidest thing in the world. The school it bribing students to join. I didnt join because i hate music stuff when the school does it. They just screw it up. I hate it with a burning pation. Other than that im a copmuter "geek" or "nerd". You ask me for some help on the computer and ill most likely get it done for you. My favorite thing to do on the internet is watch youtube videos. My favorite videos to watch would probibaly be parodies, music viedos, or the Yogscast.Their British. Their names are Simon and Lewis. They do minecraft videos mainly but do some other games. They havent done my favorite series for a while because their at Gamecon.Oh crud i cant think of what the write so im going as off topic i can. Here i go. Food is good. I like food. Food helps me live. YAAAAAAY. I have no idea where that came from in my mind. PIE IS GOOD. Im about to get a password for something. I figured out we get laptops this year. I really need to pee! I cant think of what to write again dangit....jacks hair is shaggy. Random but i cant think of what to write!!!!!!! I just hit my pencil on the table. Today im writing slower because im bored. My top hated 1-10 is now this.

1. Football

2. Soccer

3. Music/Band (the classes)

4. Baceball

5. Softball

6. Kickball

7. Losing Money

8. Games Breaking

9. Getting Hacked

10. Some of School

 That is my top ten most hated things thathave happened or have been forced upon me to do. Ive been writing this in study hall (never going in band!).No offence to the teachers stuck doing it. Hackers are very stupid and should never have a life that is good and live in a box with all of their other hobo buddies. Im thankful for my XBox 360 and the games that i have for it and the laptop and computer. Im bored... I want to watch YouTube and here is my favorites list...

1. YouTube

2. Minecraft (i know im a nerd)

3. Wattpad

4. Drawing

5. Almost any CoD game

6. Halo : Reach

7. Talking with my friends

8. Paintball

9. Taking pictures/ Making videos

10. Swimming

I draw/ talk on a cite called Sketchfu and i suck at the whole draw with a computer thing so i just comment and talk on it, its pretty fun. But! One of my friends account got hacked and lucky me was the one to tell her...really long story short...she was really mad and nearly killed me. So i helped her make a new account but that one was hacked to. She wont know if she got hacked again until she tries to get back on. I have watched about 10-20 videos every 3 hours for about the past week. heres the percentage of my activities of the week 92% YouTube, 8% Other. The other is the other side f my family. "Friday" By Rebecca black has been stuck in my head all day and it really sucks because shes such a crappy artist. In fact shes so bad i dont even know if she made another song after that. Some reason i want to greif on minecraft. I know it would be mean but it would also be really funny with them rageing. I know how to do it really easy... Bucket of lave + Wood house = A laughing me and a really mad person!