Chapter Thirteen: The Whole World Must Know

Long time no update! Sorry bout that! Here's the new chapter! Yes, it's extremely short, and I apologize for that! But there's gonna be some DRAMA! So don't forget to tell me what you thought of it, vote, fan, blahblahblah! Love you! Enjoy! xxx

"You bit me!" Harry let out a yelp. 

Yup, I bit him. I couldn't help it! He wouldn't shut up!

I laugh, "You sounded like Charlie!"

He seriously did! You know, Charlie from Charlie Bit My Finger? They both have the same accent, and they both used the same tone!

"Charlie who?" He asks.

I gasp, "Charlie Bit My Finger! You don't know what that is?"

"Am I supposed to?"

"Yes!" I run and grab my laptop. I scramble to open YouTube and play Charlie Bit My finger.

"Ow, Charlie! That really hurt!" The little boy, also named Harry, said through the screen.

Harry was in hysterics, "This is hilarious! It sounds so sexual, but it's not!"

Oh, Harold. That would be what he thought of the video! His curls were flopping all over the place, and I could tell he was having problems breathing. Actually, come to think of it, the video actually does sound quite sexual. Hmm.

"His name's Harry, too!"

"Woo!" Harry stood up, with his arms extending upwards.

"Where is everyone? They've been gone for so long!" I groan and toss myself onto the couch.

"You know Niall and his Nando's. They could be there for hours!"

"I'm still jealous of his black card..." I pout.

"Don't be! You're hanging out with me!" He grins.

Don't get me wrong, I'm head over heels for Louis. I have absolutely no feelings for Harry, but he has the best smile ever! It could literally light up the room! I don't know how to describe it! And don't even get me started on those freaking curls. Unnatural little things.

"What are we supposed to do?" I get up and run around the bottom floor like a mental person.

"I don't know!" He says, running like me.

We keep running for a good ten minutes. We use our time wisely, clearly.

"Hello?" Olivia opens the door to see Harry and I doing our thing, running around the house.

"What are you doing?" Zayn asks.

I look over to Harry, "Um. Long story?"

Liam laughs, "We probably wouldn't understand it, right?"

Harry shrugs, "Not at all!"

"So what are we going to do today?" Niall asked.

Louis comes over to my side and wraps his arm around my waist. I say, "I don't know. Whatever you want. Ooh! Let's go shopping!"

"I'm in!" Zayn raises his hand.

"Of course you are," Louis rolls his eyes, "I'm in."

"I'm in!" Harry squeals, dragging out 'in'.

"You going to go?" I hear Niall ask Olivia.

She nods, "Yeah."

Niall announces, "Me and Olivia are in."

"Me too!" Liam tells us.

We head out to the car, and Louis drives. I sit it the passenger seat.