Chapter 20 Test of faith

Jackson

I was in the room and hear the door unlock I quickly jumped up from the bed the light went on "Took you long enough" I said thinking it was Kimmy as I got my guitar and turned around.

 "Jackson?" It was Willow she was standing out side of the door dripping went with a towal wrap around her.

 "What are you doing here?" I asked confuse.

 "This is my room what the hell are you doing here?" she flipped out walking in the room holding the towel tight around her body.

 "I got locked in here" I said walking closer to her.

 "Get out" she said and I looked at her confuse this was the first time I seen her in a week and she's kicking me out "Leave" she says walking back to the door and realizing it's been lock shut "What the hell?" she said trying to open the door I walked back to the bed.

 "Get out, get out!" she yelled busting on the door.

 "No use Kim locked us in"

 "Why?" she asked still trying to open he door.

 "Guess" I said we were quite for a long time Willow was the first to speak.

 "I understand" she whispered.

 "Understand what?" I asked truing around I saw her on the floor holding her self with the towel around her tight.

 "If you don't want to do this any more I know you think I'm broken. I will be leaving in a few weeks so once I'm gone you'll won't have to worry I mean I been living on my own since I could walk" she said with a laugh and slowly got up.

 "Kimmy pleause open the door" I head her unlock the door "Leave" she said looking into my eyes I haven't seen her in a week and the first then she she tells me to go is leave.

 Willow

 Jackson's in my room

 A soon as I open the light well what do you know I saw Jackson standing their with his guitar in his hand at first I thought he was hear to talk but after the long moments of silence I had enough so I told him he could go I mean soon or later it was going to happen might as well happen earlier right? I really thought he came here to say sorry or something but I just found out his sister forced him here I swear she needs a life.

 "Leave Jackson pleause" I said looking into his eyes it was the hardest thing I ever had to do and I been threw a lot of shit but this I think this really broke me.

 Jackson drop his guitar and ran towards me he pulled my face into his hand and brought me closer. He was kissing me hard and fast he wrap his arms around me and I kissed him back too this is what I been missing way better then Brain's he pulled me closer kissing me every where it took me a while to understand the situation and what was happening.

 "No!" I yelled pulling away from him "You-, you cann't do this you have no right" I yelled he looked at me confuse.

 "Willow" he whisphered gosh my did he have to say my name.

 "Jackson leave" I said not meeting his eyes.

 "No" I didn't say a word "Willow listen to me--"

 "No Jackson you listen" I said yelling and closing the door behind me I turn to face him and looked into his big brown eyes "You have no right you left me Jackson, you left me for a week you haven't looked, touch or even talk to me and you think being locked in my room and kissing me is going to make this up. You know and saw what happen and what did you do? sit their and watch, you watch as I was hurting every day sitting in my room at the dinner table and not once you came" I said I started to feel my eyes water.

 "Will--"

 "You promise Jackson, you promise and you broke it, you broke that promise I thought I could trust you but I know" I said looking away "I know I could be a handful but Jackson I need you" he wrap his arms around me and pulled me tight in to his arms.

 "I'm so sorry" he said with a whisper.

 "Jackson do you know how many times I heard that word" I said trying to pull away.

 "Willow Look at me please. I love you" he said pushing my wet hair back "I always have gosh I missed you"

 "You have a funny way of showing it"

  "But Willow what did you want me to do?"

 "I FUCKING WANT YOU TO BE THEIR FOR ME IS THAT SO MUCH TO ASK I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY, WHY THIS TIME HAD TO BE DIFFERENT JACKSON WE BEEN THROW MORE CRAZIER SHIT WHY DID THIS HAVE TO BE DIFFERENT!"

 Jackson

 Willow was yelling and screaming she was braking again why was this had to be different she said I want to hold and kiss her until she forgives me but I know it will take more then that.

 "Willow"

 "No please don't tell me your sorry Jackson please" she said eyes full of tears I walked closer to her but she moves back.

 "Jackson I'm sorry, I'm sorry you have to deal with this with me and my craziness, I'm sorry that I can't be pretty or normal as the other girls, I'm sorry if my life is a living hell Jackson just please let me go so you can live your life" this has to stop I grabbed her and pulled her close to me but she was fighting me like last time I pushed her on to the bed and jumped on top of her pushing her hands down so she won't try to fight me.

 "Willow Smith you are beautiful, your the reason I wake up with a smile on my face I love how you can turn nothing into something I love the way our hair feels as you lay across my chest, I love your shy smile, they way you act with the guys, how strong you are. Willow what you been throw it takes a lot of balls to do and that's what I love about you" she looked into my eyes her jaw dropped gosh I want to kiss her.

 "And I'm sorry I left you ok I was scared, I was scared that I'll lose you that day you looked so dark and deep Willow seeing you act like that got me thinking I didn't know what to say or do to make you feel better and at first I thought you needed some time and when your ready you'll come to me and will talk but I guess I was wrong" I slowly let her arms go and brushed her hair back.

 "I love you too" she whispered with tears in her eyes "And I'm sorry" she said looking away.

 "No baby you have no reason to be sorry I should of been there and your right ok and I pormise you my life that I would be their for you no matter what" she smiled and touch the side of my face I kissed her fingers.

 "Jackson" she whispered my name and I kept kissing her I came from her fingers, to her hand, to her arms all the way to her neck she let out a moan and I smiled I said nothing but sweet things to her I told her how much I loved her.

 I removed the towl she still had on and looked at her God giving body I smiled and licked my lips "You are forever mine" I said and she smiled and I kissed her.