Summer Vacation

When Jiyeon brought a sexy swimsuit at the beach...

Jiyeon and Myungsoo were on a summer vacation.
Myungsoo packed his things for the beach and so as Jiyeon, they went to the beach together. As they reached the beach, they immediately check in at the hotel and dressed up with their respective swimming attires. Myungsoo was topless and with his swimming trunks while Jiyeon was in her bikini. When Myungsoo saw Jiyeon's outfit, he became wide-eyed and his jaw dropped because of Jiyeon's overflowing hotness and sexiness but in just a second Myungsoo's reaction changed, he became mad. Well, not totally mad. Just a little bit mad about what Jiyeon was wearing.

Myungsoo: "Y-yah! What are you wearing? Why are you wearing that? You can't wear that!"
Myungsoo stuttered because he was not sure whether he should scold Jiyeon on what she was wearing or not but he suddenly felt insecure, insecure that other guys will look at her girlfriend so he finally scolded Jiyeon.
Jiyeon: "Why? What's wrong with my outfit? Isn't hot and sexy? You like it too don't you oppa~ right?!"
Myungsoo: "Ye~ I mean n-no! You can't wear that at the beach!"
Yes, it's true. It's true that Myungsoo also thought that Jiyeon is so damn hot and sexy with that bikini but he just can't stand that other guys will look at her girlfriend.
Myungsoo: "Other guys might look at you..." *whispers to himself*

Myungsoo didn't know that Jiyeon heard his whisper.
Jiyeon let out a small laugh, Myungsoo glared at Jiyeon and said...
Myungsoo: "Yah! Why did you laugh? What's funny? You can't go out and swim with that bikini, go and change into one-piece swimsuit now..."
Jiyeon then teased Myungsoo.
Jiyeon: "Why? Is it bad to laugh? I just wanna laugh and I won't change my swimsuit, I'm going out and swim with my bikini! I'll show to the people my sexy body..." *sticks her tongue out*

Jiyeon pretended that she's going out and leave Myungsoo but Myungsoo suddenly spoke.
Myungsoo: "Fine! Go out and swim with that bikini, I won't swim anymore... I'll just go back home." *pouts*
Jiyeon stopped her tracks and looked back at Myungsoo, she saw how Myungsoo looked like and she felt guilty on teasing her boyfriend. She went to Myungsoo and back hugged him and said...
Jiyeon: "Myungie, don't be mad at me anymore... I'm sorry! okay? I was just teasing you~ *pouts*
Myungsoo faced in front of Jiyeon and held her shoulders then looked straight into her eyes with his eyebrows crossed.
Myungsoo: "Really? You're teasing me? and why would you tease me huh?! you bad girl~" *crosses his arms*
Jiyeon let out a small chuckle and looked down.
Jiyeon: "Well, uhm... I heard your whisper and I thought of just teasing you and see your reaction but I didn't know that you would be really mad at me~ sorry oppa! I love you." *fidgeting her fingers while looking at the floor*

Myungsoo smiled and lifted Jiyeon's chin then held her hands.
Myungsoo: "I'm not mad at you baby, I was...I was just...."
Jiyeon cut him off and said...
Jiyeon: "Yeah, you're just insecure right? Insecure that other guys might look at me isn't it oppa?! Aigoo~" *pinches Myungsoo's cheeks*
Myungsoo: "Y-yah!" *rubs his now red cheeks because of Jiyeon's pinching*
Myungsoo: "N-ne~ you're right! Yes, I was insecure... okay?" *looks down*
Jiyeon cupped Myungsoo's face and looked straight into his eyes.
Jiyeon: "Don't worry oppa! You are my only love, they can just look at me but they can't have me. I'm only yours, I only belong here..." *points at Myungsoo's heart*

Myungsoo became speechless for 5 seconds then he hugged Jiyeon so tightly that Jiyeon can't breathe properly anymore.
Myungsoo: "I was just insecure that other guys might look at you and steal you away from me and I admit that you really look sexy and hot with that bikini but I just can't stand that other guys..."
Jiyeon kissed Myungsoo in the lips to stopped him from blabbering. Myungsoo widen his eyes but in just some seconds, he returned the sweet kiss. Jiyeon then back away from that sweet kiss and said...
Jiyeon: "I kissed you to stopped you from blabbering, you talked so much.... I know that already~ okay? I love you Myungie babo!"
Myungsoo smiled and kissed Jiyeon's forehead.
Myungsoo: "I love you too my baby! But... but you still can't go out and swim with that bikini!"
Jiyeon glared at Myungsoo and crossed her arms.
Jiyeon: "Aish! Arasso, arasso... I would changed now. I knew this would happen~" *ruffles her hair*

Jiyeon just showed Myungsoo that she's annoyed but the truth is, she really brought a one-piece swimsuit and a bikini. She just wanted to teased Myungsoo with the bikini but actually later on she would really changed with the one-piece swimsuit. She just really wanna know her boyfriend's reaction. Silly Jiyeon~

After entering at the bathroom, Jiyeon thought...
**Oppa is hot and sexy with his outfit too but I didn't get insecure even though I knew that other girls will look at him, because I know that it is only me that Myungie oppa loves... aish! babo oppa~ why get insecure? tsk~ but even though oppa is babo, I love him so much... aigoo!**  *giggles*

After 3-5 minutes of changing...

Jiyeon: "Oppa! Let's go out now, I've changed my swimsuit already... okay? Let's swim now because it's so hot in here already~"
Myungsoo: "Okay! Let's go to the beach~"
Myungsoo held Jiyeon's hand on their way to the beach while doing that, Myungsoo thought to himself...
**Jiyeon is such a silly girl but I love her more because of that. I really have to admit that she's really so damn hot and sexy with that bikini but her behavior is still like a kid, she's like a kid trapped in the body of a goddess.**  *let out a small chuckle*
Jiyeon: "Eh? Why are you laughing oppa? What's so funny?"
Myungsoo: "N-nothing! Nothing, I just remembered something funny. Don't mind me, let's just swim... okay?"
Jiyeon: "Uhm... okay!"
So they swim happily, build sand castle and play all day long at the beach until sunset.

As sunset will soon to arrive...

Myungsoo and Jiyeon were at the seashore together, Jiyeon lying on Myungsoo's arms.
Jiyeon: "Oppa! Thank you for bringing me to the beach today, I really had so much fun with you today... I love you Myungie~"
Myungsoo: "No problem my baby~ I'm glad that you had so much fun with me today at the beach, I promise to always make you happy Jiyeonnie~ I love you too!"
So they cuddled in each other's arms as they watched the sunset at the beach.