MY boy toys - vietgirl604

Start from the beginning

It's been an hour and I've been to five phone stores. Where the hell are all the nice cell phones at? I sighed as i sat down in a chair nearby. When i looked up again, I noticed that I was in front of a new phone store. Curious, I stood up and walked into the store. Looking into the glass where the phones were placed, I spotted the perfect cell phone.

It was a tiny white flip phone. At that moment, I knew i had to get it. I purchased the phone, and boy was it expensive. It's okay though, I don't pay for my credit cards.

I walked out of the mall and was playing around with all of the phone's functions. When I reached my car, I noticed how dark it was. I got into my car and took out my old cell phone. Taking out the sim card, I placed it in the new phone. Just as I was about to start my car, my phone rang.

"Hello," I answered.

"Min Lee! Did you jack my phone again?" Min Sung oppa yelled.

"No, you dropped it in my room. I put it back in your room on your bedside table."

I heard some shuffling and moving around.

"Oh, oopss. Oppa's sorry he yelled at you," Min Sung said, not sounding very sorry at all.

"Yeah yeah. I learned my lesson from taking your phone the last time," I said, remembering back to what happened..

"Good. Hurry and come home."

I hung up the phone and started to drive home. When I reached my house, I parked my car and got out. I walked up to my front door and opened it. The house was still dead silent. I walked up the stairs to my room and when I opened the door, I was greeted by my brother Min Sung.

"Let's go," he said, as he dragged me down the stairs.

"Oppa! Where are you taking me?!" I yelled, once we reached his car.

"Out. Clubbing?"

"You couldn't ask me this in the house because?"

"I don't know, felt like dragging you out," Min Sung said, grinning widely like an idiot.

"I have to go get ready," I said. I turned to walk back into the house but Min Sung grabbed my wrist before I could take anymore steps. I gave him a confused glare.

"You look fine," he said.

"No, I don't," I said, looking down at my velour sweat suit.

"Aww man."

"It's not my fault you dragged me out." I turned back around and walked inside the house.

"Fine, ten minutes!"

You know the saying that twins are like best friends? Well, I hate to admit it but, sadly it's true. Min Sung and I are best friends.

Anyway, when i was done getting ready, it was thirty minutes later. I was now decent looking enough to go clubbing with Min Sung. Going with Min Sung meant going with his super hot friends. Ever since we were little, he's never had one ugly friend. Oh wells. I was dressed in a navy blue denim skirt, a white spaghetti strap tank top, navy blue denim jacket, and my white uggs.

"Min Lee! Get your ass down here right now!" Min Sung oppa yelled for the hundredth time.

I grabbed my mini white purse and dashed down the stairs. Min Sung glared at me. "What? You didn't have to wait for me," I said, emphasizing 'have'.

He just started walking out the doors and i followed him. We decided to take Min Sung's car. It was the same car as mine, except that it's silver. Fifteen minutes later, we arrived at the club we were familiar with, Twenty-Four Seven.