Chapter Nine

Sorry this took a while.  I wrote this chapter on Saturday (2 days ago) and when I went to upload it yesterday I found out that we had run out of broadband so it wouldn't load.  But here it is sooo enjoy.  :)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Hey buddy!  How’s it goin’?  …  It’s not that early, what have you got planned for today?  …  Okay, don’t make any plans.  …  ‘Cause Bridget got discharged so I’m gonna bring her over so you and the boys can meet her.  …  Nah, I haven’t talked to any of them yet, we got in quite late last night so I figured I’d wait till morning to call one of you.  Don’t you feel special that you were the first person I called?  …  Pfft, that is totally not the reason why I called you first.  …  When I want to call one of my mates I don’t just go to the first person on my contact list.  …  No I don’t.  …  Nah uh, do not.”  I sat up in the bed and rubbed my eyes.  Justin looked up at me from his conversation with whoever was on the other end of the phone.

“What?  Oh, sorry, yeah, I’m here.  …  Bridget’s up now so we’ll get ready then come over.  Do you wanna ring the others and tell them to meet us at yours?  …  Okay, we’ll be over in about an hour.  …  Yeah, okay, see ya later.”  Justin hung up his phone and sat down next to me.

“Come on, you have to go get ready so we can go over to Chaz’s house.”  He urged.  I got up and walked over to my suitcase, pulling out an outfit before walking into the bathroom and closing the door behind me.  I placed my clothes on the bench next to the sink and turned the shower on.  The hot water woke me up and too soon I was getting back out and drying myself.  I squeezed into my cream coloured skinny jeans then pulled the singlet on over my head and did the tie at the front.  I pulled my hair to the side and put it into a messy plait, strands of hair lining the sides of my face.  I walked back out into the empty bedroom where I found some sandals and some bracelets to put on.  (A/N: link to outfit in comments :)

Walking out into the kitchen I found Justin cooking us breakfast.  He looked up when he heard me enter the room and smiled.

“Hey babe, we’ll have this then go okay?  I told mom where we’re going today so we’re just gonna drop her off at the hospital then go over to Chaz’s.  I nodded then took a seat at one of the tall chairs sitting at the opposite side of the bench to Justin.

“Smells good.”  I told him.

“Secret family recipe scrambled eggs.”  I raised my eyebrows at him.

“Judging by the ingredients sitting next to the bowl I think it’d be safe to say that your secret family recipe isn’t so secret anymore.”  Justin’s eyes widened as he realised that everything that he had used was left untouched since he had used it.  He began putting things away, frantically trying to hide everything.

“It’s okay Justin, I’m not going to tell anyone.”  Justin sighed in relief and got on with his cooking.

“That was really good!”  I said as I finished what was on my plate and sat back.

“Thanks.”  Justin said, covering the pan that had the leftover eggs for Pattie and Kenny in it.  Grabbing his keys he walked towards the front door,
“Are you ready?”  I jumped up from the table and ran into the room, quickly finding my sunglasses and running back out to meet Justin.

“I am now.”  He opened the door for me then led me down to the car park since I had no idea of where I was going.  Once we got down to the car he opened the door for me again.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Juuussstttttiiiiiiiiinnnnn!!!”  A group of boys ran up to us and jumped on Justin, yelling and screaming.