Chapter Eight: Part Two

So here it is guys ! Part Two, it's not the longest but, the only reason I do part two's to a few Chapters is because it just doesn't fit in the first part of the chapter or the next one, it's a sort of in between thing... anyways, if you guys want Chapter Nine uploaded by TOMORROW, I will need atleast FIVE COMMENTS telling me what are your THOUGHTS on what will happen next. :)
Thanks for the support, votes are also appreciated, don't forget to enjoy!

-JustAkiss xox

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter Eight: Part Two

Niall

I looked at myself in the mirror looking at myself right in the eyes and looking over at my hair before undoing the three buttons of my red polo T-shirt.

            I frowned, struggling to undo the last one.

I swore underneath my breath, turning around from the mirror and looking down at what I was doing. But, as much as I pulled on the material and tried to shove the button through the whole, it didn’t work. It was stuck.

            “Aw, come on.” I said, in a frustrated tone.

            I then heard chuckling.

            I raised my head to find Liam standing in my doorway, his arms crossed over his chest as he rested against the door frame wearing a huge grin on his face.

“Having a little trouble, I see.” He says.

I shrug, my hands not leaving the collar of my shirt. “Possibly.”

He laughed and uncrossed his arms from his chest, walking towards me and pushing my hands delicately aside before he started tugging at the button, his body close to mine, his face inches apart.

“It won’t work.” I told him, looking at his face.

He wore no more makeup, which I find suit him much better. Though, because of all the camera flashes and bright lights we stand under or near from, we need the makeup so that we don’t look washed out in any of the pictures of films we are captured on. I watched his face as his eyes stayed focus at my collar, his brown irises hidden by his thick black lashed. He bit on his lower lip, struggling to under the button.

I sighed, placing my hands on either one of his forearms, trying to pull them away from my neck and to my surprise he let me move his arms away from me, his gaze meeting mine. I blinked slowly, looking into his deep brown eyes as he starred into my blue ones. My mouth was barely parted as he still bit his bottom lip for a few seconds before releasing it slowly and passing his tongue over his lips for a few seconds. His eyes never leaving my face.

“It was stubborn when I was tying it too.” I said, snapping my mind out of wherever it was. “So, it’s only normal that it’s no untying.”

He nodded and took a step closer, bringing his arms back to my collar, this time as I tried to push his arms away, he didn’t let me. He forced his arms trying to keep me from pulling them away. I gave up after three tries, what was the point of trying with Liam? He used to work out all the time and did boxing for a few years; there was no way I could win against his strength.

“Liam...” I started my voice barely audible because as soon as I took that breath to say his name his eyes were on mine again.

I swallowed and pushed him away from me.

Liam backed up a good few steps and almost lost his balance, his face turned around to look at me. He wore an annoyed face. “What the hell man? I’m trying to help you.”