The Voice Inside My Head

Thanks for all the support you guys!

--------------------------------------------------

Xander's P.O.V

I started to hyperventilate. Its not everyday that you hear a voice inside your head. I sensed Hunt was growing impatient with my quick breaths. 

"Stop doing that!!"Hunts voice boomed in my head. I started to slow my breaths and think more clearly. "That is much better. Now you and I need to talk,"Hunt's voice had taken on a voice of a teacher. I bit my lip wondering how I could talk to him without sounding like I was talking to myself. "All you have to do is think the words at me." "Right. That makes total sense,"I muttered. But I tried anyways. "Um hi, uh Hunt."  "That's it. Now we need to talk specifically need to talk about three things. Our growing powers, the changes that will happen to your body, changes that will be happening to the world as you knew it, and the control of our powers." "I may not be good at math but that's four things."  I could sense his growing impatience again. "Okay, okay. Please continue."   "Thank you; now as I was saying. First our powers. They will grow considerably quickly in the short amount of time. You will have the potential to use all of them but not all of them will surface. You will most likely experience the ability to see hunts, swiftness of any type,  you will be able to find food anywhere, and more." He paused to see if I was following and I nodded. "Next, the changes in your body. First you will become leaner, taller, less furry, stronger, have wings, and tougher."  "Whoa, whoa hold on. I'm going to have WINGS?!"  "Well, you might have something else, but I doubt it. Death gave me those wings for my thousandth birthday. It was a great honor. Anyways, the third thing; the world. Animals that were thought extinct will rise up again under one control. The beast's control that is. He will stop at nothing to get Dator."  "But what does Dator has to do with any of this?"  "She is the diviner of life boy. Think about it. My power, and hers is amplified by who we are with. If the creature, who wanted to be the diviner of the hunt ever since this started, gets my power he will seek out Dator If he gets her then he will be able to control life itself." "I thought she couldn't control it really, just nudge it here and there."  " Remember, the strength of our powers rely on who we are with. He will infinitely stronger, if Health and Death's souls are consumed and their hosts killed. She will be forced to submit or else she will die too." "How can you kill Death and Life. They are like the controllers of the universe."  "They aren't as powerful as you think. They are only representations of what Death and Life look like with only a fraction of their powers. We just call them Life and Death because it's easier to say. Anyways, time to move on the the final subject. To properly control your power's, you are going to need my help. Like the vision from the car; your mind would have melted into a little puddle of goo. We will practice some of your power's tomorrow to see what you can and can't do. Then we will tone your body and mind for work. Now it is time for you to sleep."  And with that I closed my eyes.