The Execution Part One

Beyonce's POV

I felt a hand shake me gently. "Good morning," Michael whispered. I smiled and felt his lips press against my shoulder. "You're gonna be fine alone?" I nodded. "Dana will be on call and Solange...hasn't returned from a party." Michael frowned at my statement. "Your little sister needs JESUS!" I laughed. "Go be a star baby," I whispered.

Michael laughed and kissed me again. "I love you." I smiled and kissed him on the mouth. "I love you more." I sat up and pouted. "No pouting," he commanded. I laughed and shooed him away. "Whatever. I have to work today anyways. Is Tina still getting the kids?" I asked. Michael nodded as he grabbed his briefcase. "I'll miss you baby." I smiled at him, grateful for such a beautiful man. "I love you baby." I hugged him tightly and looked up in his eyes. "Kiss me," I whispered against him. Michael smiled and planted a passionate kiss on my lips. He grabbed my legs and wrapped them around his waist. "Baby I gotta go," he whispered. Michael moaned as I reached his hot spot with my lips; he dropped me in response and shook his head.

"No," he sternly said. I laughed and shook my head. "Go Michael before you never leave." Michael smiled and shared a kiss. "Bye baby. See you tonight." He walked out the door and headed to the chauffeured car for him. I saw Dana in the backseat and waved to her. "See you later Bey!" I walked away back to the house and got the kids ready for their day with Mama Tina.

"Mommy I'm ready!"

Prince came down stairs with his backpack and teddy for the day. Princess followed too. "Have a good day with Mama Tina." I heard Mama's car pulled up in time. I smiled when they greeted her. "Hey grand babies!" They hugged. Mama smiled. "You look nice. Where's Blanket?" "He's with Katherine. She hasn't seem in yet." Mama nodded and kissed me on my cheek. "Have a good baby."

I smiled and watched as she walked out with the kids. I jogged upstairs and prepared for the day. I washed my hair and styled it as I did my makeup. The house was so quiet; I missed the chaos and loud music that would play. My outfit was laid out and ready. I hummed quietly as I got ready. After two hours over moving like death, I was done. I walked down the stairs and checked if even a maid was in there. Damn...no one was here.

I set the security code and walked to my Mercedes. "Ah shit!" I hissed. I forgot my notebook for notes. I grabbed them off the couch and hurried to the car before I was late. I hummed a song as I sped down the highway. My phone rang and I frowned at who was calling.

"Where are you Solange Knowles! Michael and I have been worrying all day about you. Did you even think to call?"

"I need help Bey." I stopped when I heard the tone of her voice. "Solo what's going on?" "J-" "Hello Beyonce."

"Jay-Z. Nice to hear from you. Where's my sister?" I asked.

He laughed harshly. "My time to play! If you want to see her alive you better listen to me, bitch."

I felt my chest tighten as the many bad memories swarmed into my head. "What do you want from me?" "Money, and a lot of it. I want to drive to your bank. I know Michael keeps his account separate so...I want you to take money out. I want exactly $250,000."

"But I don't have the code-"

"Get the code then bitch! Someone will be waiting on you when you're done. Don't fuck up, Bey. A lot is at stake."

The line went dead and I went into autopilot. I just have to do what I gotta do. I drove to the studio where Michael was and stormed in. "Hey Bey," Dana greeted. "Where's Michael?" I asked. "He's in a meeting." I stormed into the room and saw Michael at the head of the desk. "Bey?" I ignored the executives and walked straight to Michael. "We need to talk," I announced boldly. Michael's brown eyes widened in shock. He pulled off his reading glasses and smiled nervously at the board.