Chapter 10

"Sally?" I whispered. What did she want? I agreed to her threat. What else do I have to do for her?!

"Hey skunk bag." I winced at the new nickname, "I saw you talking to Sonic..."

Oh shit she caught me...what now?! I shifted uncomfortably, "Y-Yeah.."

"What were you two talking about?" I could feel her breath on me and I could have sworn I felt her glare through the darkness of the closet.

"I-I, we were talking about...that I couldn't go to the talent show.." I responded. I could tell she was going to beat me up, I could feel it coming..

But instead I heard the door unlock and a bright light come from it, I saw sally standing in the middle of the doorway.

"Yeah..I need to get to class..so." I tried to walk past her but she stuck her hand out, preventing me from passing her.

"No you aren't, you are staying here.." you have got to be kidding me.

"What? I need to get to class though.." my heart started pounding and I started to get light headed.

"No no no. you are staying here, take it as a...punishment for breaking our promise...see you after the show.." She smirked and started to close the door.

I panicked and tried to go to the door but it was too late. The door was closed and I heard the click of the lock. I banged on the door as hard as I could. I then heard Sally's footsteps pattering away.

"Bitch." I muttered under my breath. She can't do this to me! I pounded and screamed, hoping that a person who skipped class would have the heart to open the door after hearing my pleading cries for help. But nooo. NO ONE heard me.

I started to lose my voice after 10 minuets of screaming. It is really hot in here and I became really thirsty. I hope the janitor comes in soon to clean up someones puke or something so that he can let me out of here! I thought for a moment.

"got it! hah I am so smart.." I pulled out my phone. I tried to turn it on but, of course with my luck, it didn't turn on. I re-tried a couple of times and eventually gave up and threw it on the ground. I leaned against the door and slid down, suddenly getting extremely worn out from the heat.

Its all Sally's fault...the nerve...

(Cream's POV)

I got into health class and saved a seat for Amy right away. It was where we always sit. Front right corner, next to the window. I waited and waited, but she didn't come. Once the late bell rang, I got kinda nervous. I wonder what happened to her..

I spotted sonic in the back, so I walked over to him, "have you seen Amy?"

He shrugged his shoulders, "no, not since lunch."

I sighed and walked back to my seat. Where could she possibly be??

I then listened to the lesson. It was some boring lecture about how alcohol is bad for you and how you shouldn't drink under age...which we have heard one too many times before.

I was relieved to hear the dismissal bell. I jumped from my seat and ran out the door. I set my mind onto finding that pink hedgehog!

I searched through the halls but I couldn't find her!

"maybe, she went home sick?" I whispered to myself. I pondered. "maybe that's it!...but then she couldn't do the talent show! Bummer.."

I skipped off to the front of the school and off to my bus. I hope Amy gets better..at least better enough to perform.

(Amy's POV)

I heard cream's voice through the door. My ears perked up and listened.

"maybe, she went home sick?" she asked herself, there was a bit of silence then she spoke up again,

"maybe that's it!...but then she couldn't do the talent show! Bummer.."

I wanted to scream her name and plead her to open the door so I can have fresh air, but my voice was lost when banging and screaming on the door for someone to hear me.

I heard her footsteps Trailing off and I couldn't help but give up on trying.

I stayed there, lying on the ground, bringing my knees to my chest. After 3 minuets I heard sonic's voice and I listened again.

"she told me she couldn't!" he shouted.

"what are you going to do?" is that tails?

"well, I was thinking of talking to Sally about it, but I think that would just cause more trouble."

"it would." tails laughed a bit, "I think you should ignore Sally's threats and get Amy to still do this with you, I mean you do like her still, right?"

I gasped, 'he likes me?' I thought. I felt warm inside. No no no. I can't be. I BLAME HORMONES!

"Tails! There might be people still here!" he hushed him. Oh wow, he got it exactly right, I am still here, listening to them. God I am thirsty...

"okay well you gotta do something, and soon." I heard tails walk away, soon followed by sonic.

Did I just hear him correctly or did he just say sonic liked me?! And second, why am I happy about it?! No. I know it doesn't end like those movies where they both fall in love and live happily ever after. Those are just in fairytales! Or...can they really come true?

(7:30 emerald high janitors closet)

I felt like I was going to pass out any second now, my mouth was completely dry and my stomach growled every three seconds. I can't believe the stupid janitor didn't come in to Do his job and clean the school! He should be fired. I heard lots of people out side my door so that meant that the talent show started. I tried to pound the door but before I could, everything went blurry, and I got light headed. then before I knew it, everything went black.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Authors note~~~~~~~

hey so here is a new chapter, yeah I know it's short.

This is sonamyjewelkatefan signing off saying, "HAVE A FRABJOUS DAY!"

Sonic and co. (c) Sega and sonic team

Story plot (c) meh