Charles K Carillo - the Dedicated Eagle Scout

Charles K Carillo may be an entrepreneur and businessman today but there was a time, way back in 2002, when he was a dedicated Eagle Scout. As a patriotic American, he was a part of the young time that spent most of its time helping the American people and ensuring the under-privileged suffered as little as possible. An Eagle Scout is the highest ranked individual in the American Boy Scout program. Charles K Carillo was required to show true leadership skills, dedication, motivation and strength in order to earn the coveted rank – a rank that very few boy scouts are able to attain. Carillo was required to design a long, extensive campaign which he lead and managed in order to attain his rank. His heads were so impressed by his efforts that they did not hesitate to promote him to the rank of an Eagle.

As a dedicated Eagle Scout, Charles Carillo was able to fulfill the requirement of the thirteen badges (out of a total of twenty-one) that are required to reach the level. He began by planning his first extensive service project. He brought together a dedicated team which included young people who were motivated and were involved in every step of his campaign. He led his team from the front and never faltered in his duty towards his service. He competently managed and ran the campaign for the required time period. After that, he took part in the required Scoutmaster Conference where he once again showed his expertise and commitment. Ere, he met up with his scouting coach who asked him a number of different questions. Carillo was able to demonstrate that he had grown immensely in his understanding of the Scouting ideals and that he understood that the Eagle oath was more than just fancy words. His coach was particularly impressed with the progress he had made with his service plan.

Lastly, Carillo was required to complete the board of review to attain his rank as an Eagle Scout. He was, once again, successful in impressing the leaders with his opinions on youth and adult leadership, his country and his ability to lead from the front. Consequently, he successfully attained the rank of an Eagle in 2002.