Epilogue

Epilogue

It has been 5 years sice the day I confessed to her. 

The best five years of my life.

But something really surprised me, Tony was escastic when we told him that we were now a couple. He  was almost more happy then me. But note the almost, nobody could be as happy as I was.

I was really confused when he said, "Finally, it took you long enough." But who cares about about he said, anyway.

We had completed our bachelors degree successfully. I actually did well in collage, but its all because of Lena. Now, I could apply to law schools.

Lena had applied to medical school in Harvard and I am pretty sure she will get in.

Speaking of Lena, I was about to meet her in the book shop where I confessed to her that day. I was hoping to surprise her with something. After all, today was our anniversary. I stopped my car infront of the shop. I was about to get out but my phone rang.

"Hello" I said without looking at the number. 

"Hey, its me, Tony." the person on the other end said. "Do you have the box and don't mess this up man, otherwise you will have a special appointment with my fist."

I checked for the box in my jeans pocket. It was there. Was he stupid? How could he ever think I would forget such as important thing.

"Yeah, I have it. And of course I won't mess this up. Are you calling me to make more nervous than I already am?" I said

"Yep." He said, I could picture him grinning, "Go get her , Lover boy."

"I will, see you later." I said smiling to myself.

I took a quick breath, and got out of my car.

 I could see Lena looking at some books with a cute frown on her forehead. 

The scene made me smile. I could feel my heart beating fast. This was it, I would do it today.

I quickly went inside the shop and went over to Lena. She had not noticed me as she was too busy looking at the books. My miss geeky will never change, thats what I love most about her.

I hugged her from behind.

She didn't seem surprised. "Took you long enough." she said softly

"I was running some errands." I said turning her around, so she was facing me.

She gave me that smile which made my legs tremble and said, "Wow, busy are we?"

"Anyway, Happy anniversary." She whispered.

I leaned and gave her a kiss.

I pulled back and let her go, she seemed slightly suprised as she was usually the one to pull away when I displayed affection in public.

I got down on one knee, brought out the box in my pocket, opened it and said, "These 5 years has been the best years of my life. You have always been there for me no matter what. You have made my life brighter and me happier and more content. Will you please be mine forever? Miss Geeky will you marry me?"

She had tears in her eyes and her face had been brightened by a cute blush.

She looked at me in the eyes and whishpered, "Yes."

I felt my heart explode.

I quickly took the ring from the box and put it on her ring finger. It was the perfect size. I was smiling like crazy.

I took her chin so her lips were close to mine and gave her a long kiss. 

I could hear the claps of the people in the shop, But I couldn't care less.

All I could think was Lena was going to be mine forever.  

 *My 13 year old cousin sister insisted me to write this, as something wonder ful happened. But I had to make it five years. Anyway , I hope you enjoyed this story. I will be writing new stories soon. If you are interested that is.