Chapter 6: Fearless.

"Get a fucking hold of yourself, Ed. Why are you beating yourself up over someone you met just a couple o' months ago?"  Stuart had called Ed up that night after his set wrapped up. Stuart Camp was Ed's manager, mentor, go-to-guy and his best friend. "I don't know, Stu. Maybe cause I've had one of the best times with her. It's like, we just...sort of..fit, y'know? I can't even think of what to say about her..." Ed replied to Stuart. "But she's bad news, mate. You know that, everyone knows that. It's all fun and games until she disses and writes up hher next single about you." Stuart tried to pull Ed away from what he thought could harm him, afterall, Ed was his best friend, and best friends should look out for each other, right?

Ed's POV:

Ed couldn't sleep that night. He had hung up on Stuart, after he said some real nasty stuff about Taylor. No one knew her like Ed did. He'd never hung up on Stu before, but if he saw Taylor in a bad light, that was enough and more for him to be cross. He looked at his phone, 27th July. 2 more months and the tour would be over. He felt like he was back in high school again for some reason. Hiding his love, worried whether someone would find out. He sat up straight. Time to get it out of the system, he told himself. If he got it bottled up, it would just get worse. Just as he opened his door, he saw Taylor standing right outside. The show had just wrapped up. She slowly smacked her red lips.

"I have something to say."