Chapter - 6

Although I was just dying to see inside, I did not budge. I just stood there and asked,

"Vic... who the fuck are you?"

With that said, she just stared back at me silently, occasionally taking glances toward Johnny and Jason.

Oh! So these two fellas had part to do with Vic's interesting circumstances. The only question now was knowing their relationship with each other.

"Oh, g-geez Jessy... what are you talking about! You know who I am. Stop being silly and come inside...!" 

Ever since we were small, Vic had trouble lying to me or had trouble hiding someting from me. Ha! Don't get me wrong. Vic is an amazing lier; however, each time when it came to lying to me, she had these signs that indicated when she was lying: quick glances to her surrounding, stiff shoulders, and this rather cute way her chin would slightly quiver. I guess I loved this about her because she was only unable to lie to me, which meant that I was special to her... Teehee... Well, I guess in this situation I was not all too happy.

Why?

I know that I decided to get out of my shell and become my true self, but my true self was also smart. At the moment, my eyes were wandering over these three individuals and my surroundings because tsomething did not feel right.

My mind started to jump start and process the situation like a math problem as it looked for possibilities and solutions to solve this question: What was going on? Knowing something was wrong, I became more aware of certain details; for example, I began to notice the faint scratches over Vic's knuckles and face with barley visible bruises. As one could guess, I became worried and shut out my surroundings and started to look at Vic more intensely. Although some may have ignored this, I KNEW my bestie, and these signs were not normal for her.

"Hey. you ok-" Hey voice started to fade because of my execessive concentration on her. She walked toward me not noticing that my gaze intensified on her. 

Now that the joy of seeing her passed and I was looking more closely, I noticed her putting pressure on her left leg more than her right leg as she raised her right leg slightly higher, trying to be discrete I presume. She would only be doing that .... if her right leg was hurt. 

With the gathered information, I could conclude that Vic was in a fight since her knuckles presumed she fought back... but why? I assume her fight had to do with these guys as well. 

Was Vic a robber!? That would expla-

"Jessy?"

-in the ability for her to acquire all of these magnificent things, but she wou-

"Jessy?"

-ld never do that. Wait, who says that the fight has anything to do with these luxurious items. The-

"JESSY!?"

I swear to Bob that I jumped 20 feet in the air with the scare Vic gave me as I suddenly noticed her a few inches from me face-to-face blushing. I hadn't noticed her approach too closely  as I was idiotically staring at her trying to solve this whole situation. I had enough. I wanted to know. I may be smart, but I don't know eveything:

"You know what. I give up." Vic looked quizically at me. "Vic tell me the truth. I know you have been fighting. Do you have problems with people? All I know is that the fights are somehow connected to those guys and these things. You can try to hide it, but it will do you no good and you know it."

"Shit..." muttered Johnny as they all stared at each other. It was hard to describe what their expressions showed. 

I turned slightly to face Johnny directly, " What do you mean shit? You say it like it was meant to be hidden and don't give me bullshit. You know something, and I want to know." 

Johnny glanced at Vic quickly, they seemed to be exchanging words with their eyes without speaking words, then back at me, "Well, even if I knew something, it's none of your business."

"Hehe... I REALLY don't like your response." I said icily. I started walking toward him looking at him darkly as he started to walk backwards until his back touched the wall leaving him immobile to move as I positioned and moved my body to block him from moving where he was with my presence alone rather than putting my hands on the wall to the sides of him to physically bind him into place. The funny thing was that he was taller than me and he was clearly well built, so being pushed back in this manner was definitely a sight to see. 

I smirked, "Hehe...would you mind repeating that?" 

I didn't even let him respond back to me. I punched the wall that was right next to his face with such force that I could even hear Vic and Jason gasp as they heard and saw the wall crack where my fist came in contact. I left my fist there un-moving as I looked up staring directly into Johnny's  eyes, "This is my business sir." I leaned in toward him. " Vic is important to me. She is one of the only people in this fucken world that I actually care about, so when I come to see her hiding an injured leg with covered scratches and bruises that she probably used concealer over, I am obviously going to be worried. I am obviously gonna wonder, and it is OBVIOUSLY my business. So I suggest you star-"

"Jessy! Calm down." 

-----------------------------------------

Well that was that, I was gonna write more, but its night over here. Ill try to make the chapters longer. This is not edited so dont complain about the grammer, spelling, or akward/ hard to uderstand sentence. Well actually all my chapters are not edited o3o Srry

Ill Write more REAL soon just for you <3

For now I hope you enjoyed this. I actually had fun imagining the Small Jessy cornering Johnny ;D o3o