Chapter Two

Scabior kept a tight hold of the reins as he lead the carriage down a very faint path in the woods. He had been leading the horses for atleast four hours, so his bottom and back were throbbing. He sighed and looked back into the small window that showed a view into the cab of the carriage.Eleanor was still deeply sleeping, and even better, still appeared dry. He let out a relieved sigh and looked back at the path infront of him. After her boyfriend's brother had died, she had been wetting the bed. That made him nervouse about this trip, because she had also gotten hurt earlier in the summer, and she had to take her last and most powerful potion that morning. That's what was keeping her in such a deep slumber. Hopefully, she would stay dry. The last thing he needed to worry about was sneaking her out of the carriage and cleaning up her mess. Cause if she did have an accident, he couldn't let the others know.

He worried about how loyal the other Snatchers were going to be. Although he had visited with them while Elle was at the beach, he was still worried about muteny. Actually, he was only really worried about fighting back from Fenier Greyback. While Eleanor was healer, You-Know-Who had appointed Greyback the leader of the Snatchers until she was well enough to train them again. It would be easy for the werewolf to hurt her enough to put her under again, or even kill her...

He took another peek through the window. This time Eleanor scratched her nose, but didn't wake. She simply let her hand lay back down limply.

Suddenly two tents were visible in the horrizan. There was another thing he had to worry about: The sleeping arragements. While Elle was gone, all the Snatchers slept in one tents, except for Greyback, who slept in one all by himself. That tent was suppose to be for the leader, and there was were the arrgument would come in, because technically Elle was the leader, but when she would leave to go to school, Greyback would take over again until her graduation. So, who got to stay in the tent? Of course, they could both stay there, but Scabior wasn't going to let her stay in that tent alone with him. Who knew what he would do to her.

He denfinally didn't trust Greyback. If anything, he would have to focus on keeping him away from Elle.

The tents were now very close. He could make out all of the Snatchers except Greyback, sitting on logs around what would usually be a fire.

Another thing he had to worry about this week was Elle's birthday. She didn't know, but he had put together a party for her. Her birthday was the last day she would be here, and the day she became an adult. He had already bought her a present: A lovely pocket watch etched with stars and planets, and had already purchased the alchohal. All of the Snatchers were bringing their insturments, and it was going to be a fun, if not wild, time.

He stopped the horses as he pulled up across from the tents, right under a big three. All the Snatchers that had been sitting gathered around the carriage as he looked back through the window. She was still dead asleep. He could just leave her there until she woke herself.

He put the reins down and jumped down from the driver's bench.

"Scabior, did everything go okay?" Dunn asked. Scabior shook his head.

"Yes. She healed fine, and as far as I know, had a good time at the beach." He decided to leave out the part that he thought that her and Vincent had had a fight before they left.

"She's definally okay now, right?" Leeson asked. Scabior nodded his head.

"Yeah, but she's asleep right now. She was pretty hurt, but she took her last dose today, so she should be a-okay."

"She's definally okay now, right?"

"Yes, but I don't know how long she's going to be out. She had to take a good sized dose."