Chapter 72

-Ayla POV-

So after spending the week here I was thoroughly bored, the town is tiny with basically nothing to do, even in good weather!!! On better notes though me and Remus' relationship was going brilliantly- minus the glares whenever he came closer than a meter.

Everybody else though sadly had to go back to Britain as I heard the still needed to get all their stuff and be ready for the next year. And being me I obviously asked Jane who said we had nothing better to do, so here we are back on the plane to England.

I hadn't ever brought up the courage to go and see how my disowned relatives were. I had been offered and Jane had straight up said that she would just make them, err, drop out the picture if I wanted. But no, I couldn't do it. I could always visit whenever I wanted at another time.
______________________________________________________________________________________________
I'm so so so so so so so so so so sorry about not updating but we ended up staying at my Nan's for longer then originally expected and then my Mum and Dad had to buy a new car as ours literally won't start now. So I think I am going to skip ahead some years to when it gets interesting, feel free to comment on what you think.
​Charlotte xxx