Wreck Yourself

Phil leaned back and relaxed watching the girls twirl around the pole lazily. The club used to be a strip club and there were still remnants of it around the room. Lights flashed across the dance floor and was blindingly bright against the gold embossed tables that made a U format. Bottles were popping around him, everyone wore the latest designer outfits, and the girls were hot - this was exactly his kind of scene. He scratched his nose before placing his hand back down an inch away from the girl sitting next to him. He slyly skimmed her thigh with his hand, and she looked seductively at him.

"Babe, how do I look?" Giggled Tiara who was swinging around the pole causing her dress to blow up to her waist. He savored the sight.

"Looking fine." He grinned as he caught sight of her underwear again.

"Where do you think you're looking at?" Yvonne tugged on his collar and brought his face close to hers. He smirked. "Nowhere but you babe." She grinned before kissing him. He smirked. She was latched on completely. He had met her the day before yesterday throwing around her cash like mad, and he knew this girl would be easier than Naomi the stuck up, whiny high schooler. With his looks and the ingenious sob stories he invented, it was mad easy to make money off of rich girls. And he even left them feeling like they're a good person - donating to whatever cause he invented. After hooking up with Naomi, he broke it off not wanting to continue anything anymore with her. Even though she played the rich, spoiled bitch role perfectly, it was clear she was insecure and she was way too clingy for his taste. Always asking him to take photos with her and calling him at night to talk about shit like dreams. F*cking boring. Plus, she's still in high school. Blowing such tedious thoughts away he leaned closer to Yvonne, the sexy Russian heiress, who was twice as more fun than Naomi.

"Want to get to the dance floor?" He whispered huskily into her ear and she giggled.

"No." She said coyly giving him a demure smile. "Lets just wait here a bit." She brushed her hand across his thighs and he smirked. Two could play at the game. Running his fingers gently down her hair and across her collarbone, he felt her shiver at his touch and he leaned in close feeling her lose herself to him. And once again I win. He trailed his lips across her bare neck and she gave a slight moan when she suddenly jolted away.

"Isn't that Kyle Duncan?" She gasped. All the girls stopped moving and turned to look at where a young, arrogant looking guy walked in. Fixing their hair, and lowering their neckline the girls who were once playing around stopped and watched his every move like hawks.

"Who's that?" Phil asked irritated. He had her under his spell and this guy just ruined it.

"Who's that?" Repeated Yvonne disbelievingly. "That's only Kyle, the heir to Brandon Duncan, basically one of the richest most eligible bachelors in the f*cking USA. Who's pretty much perfect in every way."

Phil didn't like him more and more by the second. "Seems like a little pussy rich kid to me."

Yvonne snorted tossing her highlighted blonde hair. "Well you thought wrong. Apparently he got kicked out of his European boarding school for sneaking out of the school too often to hit up the clubs in Paris, and was one of the best fighters in like LA."

Phil glared at the nearing figure and tightened his fists angrily.

"Not only that." Tittered Tiara. "He's like so hard to get along with. Like there's this aura around him that makes him hard to talk to. But that's what's so cool about him. And like the only way you'll ever get a chance with him is if you're like gorgeous and filthy rich. Like oh my god, I don't know what he's doing in a club like this!"

Kyle strutted in the club his eyes circling around the room for the slimy guy that had waltzed in here earlier. There. Even with the extreme strobe lights and massive crowds, it was easy to spot him. Well, his shirt. Zeroing in on the guy who was currently glaring at him, he gave a little smirk. This was going to be easy. The girl who had walked in with him was already eyeing him like he was a limited edition Fendi purse. She was following his every move. As he made his way to the table, people cleared their way realizing who was in their presence. After all, who hasn't heard about Kyle Duncan?