Sheila Danzig

Sheila Danzig - Career Consulting International

  Sheila Danzig graduated from Hunter College of The City University of New York in 1968 and became a New York City school teacher at the age of 19. She has a Masters Degree in Interpersonal Studies and a Doctorate in Education. She is a professor of Education at the Universidad San Juan de la Cruz. She is a newspaper reporter for the Pines Gazette, and the author of numerous books, including Power Publicity, The Big Book of College Scholarship and Financial Aid Information, Less Than One Year to a College Degree, The Giant Book of Free Online College Classes, How to Market Your Legal Practice and Invisible Marketing. In 1987, she became the first woman to teach marketing on the Internet long before the World Wide Web existed. She is the marketing director of BG Publishing International. She has two sons, two grandchildren, and a plethora of cousins, nieces and nephews, each of whom make her life very special.

 For those who don't know of Sheila Danzig  past history , she has been associated with a long string of un wonderful schools, had several "get-rich-quick" schemes to essentially "rent" degree granting permission from legitimate foreign schools and offer degrees to US residents. The most notable one was MIGS, the Monterrey Institute of Graduate Studies, which claimed to be located (depending on what day you asked) in Florida, Texas, or Monterrey, Mexico. It was around for 6 months or so, and at various times, the fine institution offered on its website ads for a term paper writing service, a company selling doorknobs over the web, and a website offering free macarena lessons. Thanks to the hard work of Steve Levicoff, the school's lack of legitimacy was noticed by Florida and Texas authorities, Texas fined it $250,000, and it subsequently disappeared.

Now, it seems, Sheila Danzig is offering her professional services in evaluating the college and university-level work done by people attending foreign schools. Perhaps I'm being harsh, but at first glance, this seems a little to me like the fox guarding the henhouse.