Epilogue

Epilogue

A/N; another journey has come to an end, thank you so much for taking the journey with me of writing Simeon, Michael, and Rafael's story. I truly apprecaite all of you you kept me going thanks again and enjoy. I included Savage Garden's I knew I love you. I thought it fit their love story, xoxo ladydianna01

Simeon…

 (The twin office--------->)

3 years later

Nervous and sweating bullets, I waited in my seat as the Dean stood up on the stage as he alphabetically called the names of the graduating students. I did it; I was graduating with my Doctorate of Pharmacy. I scanned the crowd for my boyfriends and I saw them sitting together to the left of me and they both waved at me and I immediately felt better and my nerves calmed down. Almost four years of absolute bliss in our relationship. The past two years have been hard with my guys traveling after their graduation as they learned their family business. I met his parents and it was a rocky start at first, especially with their father thinking I was in it for their money, but I guessed I proved him wrong with the blatant fact that I loved his boys to the very ground that they walked on and vice versa.

 My name was called and my loves stood and cheered and whistled for me as I made my way up to the podium, I prayed that I didn't trip over my feet as I climbed the narrow steps. The entire faculty was there including Courtney, whom I haven't laid eyes on much since that fateful day in the drug store. I walked past where he was sitting with my head held high. I smiled at the board of trustees which included in laws and accepted my certificate to collect my degree and shook the Dean’s hand and that was it. I was done. I could have cried as I made my way back to my seat. My guys were still waving as I looked up and waved at them. I couldn’t wait for the ceremony to be over. I had a few job prospects already lined up and the deciding factor for me was which location of offices Michael and Rafael was going to set up their permanent offices. They were keeping quiet on that subject so far.

 Finally, the Dean congratulated us all and pronounced the Graduating class of 2014 and a deafening cheer shook the rafters of the auditorium. I immediately made my way out to the concession area where families were meeting their loved ones. I scanned the crowd looking for my loves when I felt two solid arms grab me from behind and spun me around. I looked up into Rafael’s amazing blue eyes and melted all over again. Michael wasn’t far behind as he came right up to me and pecked me on the lips. “Congrats baby, we are so proud of you.” He whispered against my lips and shiver of awareness raced down my spine. After all these years they both still had the ability to render me speechless.

 Suddenly there was a high pitched squeal behind me and all three of us was almost tackled to the ground by our over excited fan girl and my best friend, Miranda. “Baby boy, you did it.” She gushed as he planted a big lip gloss flavored kiss on my cheek while squeezing the life out of me. She went on to talking a mile a minute to our utmost amusement until her beau came and dragged her off to flutter over our other mutual friends. Miranda was going off to law school and I couldn’t be happier for her. I was going to miss her. But we vowed to stay in touch no matter what. I looked up into the eyes of my men and I knew my future was bright. They led me outside to the limo that was waiting. They had spared no expense planning my graduation and we were off to have lunch with their parents, then off again to some secret vacation spot that they kept telling me was a surprise. And didn’t sweat it, I just sat back and let them whisk me away.

5 years later

Rafael…