(9) I Hate You Prince of All Vampires!!

I hate you Prince of All Vampires!

Chapter 9

Char's POV

I had found her. My soulmate. Kavonne. I never thought of the day I would see her. When I kissed her cheek I felt a werid spark but let it slid.I have to let her get to know me first. I knew now that she was my soulmate beacause she was the girl in my dream I had a couple of weeks.

Dream: "Char!" I heard my mate scream. When I got there I immediately put a sheild around us. Mitchel emerged from the forest. He kept tempting me to hand over to my mate, but I refused to give her up. I knew I would die if I didn't take the challenge to fight for my mate. So I gave Kavonne a long passionate kiss, wiped a tear away, and whispered 'I love you.' I led her to the edge of the forest and told her to go home. I never saw her after that because Mitchel kept clawing at my neck making the wounds deeper until he ripped my head off. After,my spirit, heard the screams and shouts of my mate.

I woke up to screaming.

Kavonne's POV

I started screaming. I just had a dream that Char's head was ripped off and I was screaming my head off for him to come back.The most important things were he called me his mate and he gave me a passionate long kiss.

"Wake up, babe! Wake up! Wake up!" Someone shouted. I touched their cheek and all the yelling stopped. Who ever it was was nuzzling my hand. I opened my eyes and saw Char staring at me. I let go of his face and looked away.

"Sorry. Its a reflex." I mumbled. He was on top of me.

Char got off of me and said something. I stumbled around to my closet and pulled on some bright yellow short and a purple tank top with purple flats. I slipped on a yellow head band and put my hair in a lazy ponytail. I saw Char dressed in black skinny jeans, shirt, and shoes. he was perched on the window's ledge.

"Come on!"He said before he jumped out the window. I ran over to see if he fell the hard way but he was standing there waiting for me to jump. I looked up. The stars were still out. I closed my eyes and jumped. I waited for the compact of my body and the ground but I was swaying slightly. I heard a car being unlocked and someone putting me on the nice, cold, leather seats.

"Get ready for the moment of your life." Someone shouted.

"What-Aaaaaahhhhhhh!"I screamed before Char drove off a cliff.