Chapter Twelve: Maggie's Plan

~Excited to write this chapter and the next chapter after this! So Maggie has been thinking over time shes been healing from her C-section and she wants Connor to suffer the same pain she had to; so you will see what happens in this chapter. :D~

For weeks, Maggie had been trying to think of a plan to get back at Connor for his treating her like crap and killing her baby. But Maggie thought of a plan that Connor would never forget.

It was now March and the weather outside was still bitterly cold. Maggie always suffered the cold alone, but she was used to being alone now.

Connor never came downstairs to see her because Maria had had her baby March second.

Maggie constantly heard the baby crying and Connor was always upstairs taking care of her.

Maria had had a healthy baby girl and named her Rosie.

One day, Connor finally made time to come down into the basement to see Maggie, but in his arms held the two week old infant.

Maggie's eyes widened and she felt such resentment for Connor now. At first he would treat Maggie like he would his daughter.

"Hey, Maggie. This is Rosie, my daughter." Connor said calmly.

Maggie didn't even look at him, but she knew that Rosie was his actual daughter now. "I know, Connor. I've heard you say her name before when you were taking care of her." Maggie sighed and looked down at her hands.

Connor sat down on Maggie's bed and looked at her for a long time, until he finally spoke, "Maggie, stop being jealous over me and Maria. Just because your baby is dead doesn't mean you have to be jealous about Rosie." Connor said softly over Rosie so he wouldn't wake her.

Maggie didn't speak anymore, she didn't want to be bothered with anyone anymore.

Connor sighed and got up, taking Rosie to her room to nap. An hour later, Connor came back downstairs, alone this time, and wanted to talk to Maggie.

"Maggie, I'm sorry but soon, you're gonna die." Connor proclaimed.

Maggie's eyes shot open and she turned her head to face Connor. "What? Why, what did I do wrong to deserve to die?" Maggie panicked and grabbed Connor by the collar of his shirt.

Connor shuffled away gently, "You're just too much to take care of now, especially with us taking care of Rosie. I'm sorry but your time is running out." Connor said as he got up to go back upstairs.

Maggie grabbed his torso and hugged him. "Please don't kill me, Connor! I don't know what I did to make you want to kill me, but please don't!" Maggie murmured as she began to cry.

Connor stared over his shoulder at Maggie, seeing she was crying. "Stop crying, Maggie. Your death date isn't now, it'll maybe be in a few weeks, maybe a month." Connor shrugged and grabbed Maggie's hands to make her let go of him.

Maggie eventually let go of him.

Connor walked away and went upstairs.

Once Connor was out of sight, Maggie got up and she started looking for any sharp objects. She looked over at the table and saw there was her pocket knife she'd brought with her. She quietly walked over to the table and picked it up. She looked at for a long moment and then she finally murmured to herself, "Soon, Connor, very soon, you're going to meet your maker."

A week later. . .

A week had passed and Maggie had her plan all thought up. Her plan was to torture Connor like he did to her. When she thought about torturing him, she meant he should deserve not to have anymore girlfriends to have sex with, no more babies and especially no more sunlight.

Since Maggie didn't have her handcuffs on anymore, she would do the torture when it was night time and when Maria was at work.

March 20th, 12:20 AM

Maggie quietly went up the basement stairs, it was dark throughout the house, which gave Maggie an advantage to sneak upstairs and capture Connor in his sleep. She went to the main bathroom and searched for any type of medication to put Connor into a sleeping state.

She opened a drawer full of tranquilizer shots, Maggie's eyes widened but then she grinned to herself. Perfect. She thought to herself. She grabbed two shots and quietly went upstairs. She looked in the smaller bedroom where baby Rosie slept; she crept in and looked in the crib.

Rosie looked like her father, having his dark hair but, Maggie didn't care. Once she was done with Connor, she was going to take the baby with her back home.

Maggie left Rosie's room and she tiptoed to Connor's room. She opened the door quietly and walked over to where he was sleeping. She opened of the tranquilzer shots and stuck the needle in his arm.

She tried lifting Connor out of bed, but he was too heavy so she dragged him down the stairs to the living room and into the basement. Maggie then shut the door behind her. Once down the stairs, she grabbed some rope that was there from when he'd tied her up and tightly tied Connor's hands to the table that was down there. She then tightly tied his legs to the other end of the table.

About an hour later, Connor woke up, finding himself tied to the table in the basement with a bag of ice between his legs.

Maggie was sitting on an empty book shelf.

"Maggie, what the fuck are you planning?"

"That's none of your business, Connor."

"Yes it is! Untie me now."

"No. You tortured me, now it's your turn. I torture you! And also you know Maria? Well, she ain't gonna be here anymore. I killed her off since you only care about Rosie."

"You fucking bitch. Why would you do that?"

"Because, you both tortured me together, having me starve and killing my baby. This is what happens when you mess with a teenage girl!"

~That's chapter tweleve people. Sorry it took so long to do but I finally came up with some ideas based on a movie I watched so many times but it's my favorite movie. Anyway, I will get chapter thirteen up as soon as I can and please do like or comment. Cya~