the normal life of kevin.

Let's start from the beginning ,when Kevin arrived into the world the first fluid that came out of him was  his wee when he first saw Gru's face. Gru's face was so scary that even Kevin's wee ran away. Kevin was a short one eyed minion. But when he grew he was known to be tall minion and had two eyes. 

Let's begin with when it was Agnes' birthday Kevin and the other minions dressed up as knights and preformed a magic show. Well untill Margo stopped them because they were using chainsaws. The kids heard twinkiling. 

They thought it was the princess.Little did they know it was Gru dressed up as the fairy. He wore a light pink as well as milkyway white dress. He had a golden blonde wig. This shown how far he would go to keep his children happy. All of the sudden Gillian appeared to try to convince him to get a lady. Kevin laughed after Gru squirted water in her face.

The next morning, there was a ginger tall girl with a blue coat from the AVL to make Gru come with her she wasn't taking no for an answer she used her lipstic tazer to well, tazer him.  Luckily, Kevin and Stuart saw the car running with Gru and went for his rescue. Kevin was trying to get aboard by holding on to Phil's hand. 

Reaching for his hand, Kevin smashed into some underwear and it turned into a floating parachute and he fell into a box dragged Kevin and slide through the city. The car stopped and Kevin and Phil fell in.

They were on their way to the AVL...