Chapter Two

I was woken by a beam of light that shined into my face, i opened my eyes to see, I was surrounded by the bodies of short men, I felt my cheeks brighten as I let go of one arms that belonged to one of the snoring beasts. Moving around slowly, I sat up making the blanket fall from my chest and into my lap. wait hold on when did I have a big chest...wait when did I have black hair. I ran quietly to bilbo's toilet, dodging the limbs that would shot out from time to time in their sleep, I locked the door behind me and looked into the mirror. Holy moly...my eyes were a blood thirst red, my hair was as black as charcoal with soft curls. I took a step back to see I had shortened and become more feminine, my chest may be a size DD and they stayed up as if I was wearing a bra. seriously storm, stop playing with your boobs. my outfit had also changed. I was wearing (picture above) and tight black heeled, under the knee high boots that laced up at front. My weapons and bags must have been removed from when I fainted.

I heard a whine, and looked around to see a massive wolf the size of a pony, how the heck did it get in here, the wolf wined again and shoved my arm with its muzzle, omg...shade, he had changed drastically, he had the same red eyes as me and a pure black coat, and a brown leather collar was wrapt around his large neck, I saw a glint and found it was a tag that hung on a loop attached to the collar, reaching out I looked at it and saw both his name and mine. "Well it seems you will be the one carrying me around" I giggled as he licked my cheek in response 'Wouldn't have it any other way' said a voice in my head. "w-what was that" I said while looking around to see nothing but me and shade. 'I wonder' I gasped "shade I can understand you". 'you can, that's...' he rushed. can you hear my thoughts. he shook his head,. yes. omg this is so cool....well at least we can talk privately, I thought as I unlocked the door, and started to walk towards the kitchen, that was until I bumped into a hard wall, I fell backwards but shade caught me with his head, pushing me back up, I looked around to see Thorin look at me suspiciously, he nodded in response, so I nodded back. "are you hungry...because I was about to cook something" I asked, he stood there quietly, then grunted and walked off. okay I'll take that as a yes.

I looked around for leftovers and hidden treats, to cook: bacon, cheese, bread, sausages and beans, it smelt divine, and attracted the dozy dwarfs, in which I would have to sent away with a red hand, from when I slap the back of their hands to stop them from grabbing at the cooking food.

"here lass sign this will ya" I turned from the stove to see balin, we exchanged objects, I gave him a plate of food and he gave me the contract and a quill. so this means I get to come along on this historic aventure, I squealed in my head with joy. Signing my name, I gave the contract back and filled my arms with plates of food, with knifes and folks in my hands. I walked into the living room to see sulking dwarfs, rubbing the back of their hands or dwarfs waking up slowly from their slumber. Thorin sitting in a chair near the window with his usual frown, I walked over to him first. "here" I said confidently holding out my arms, that balanced plate fulls of breakfast, he saw the food and raised an eyebrow while taking one plate off my right arm, and a knife and folk out of my hands, nodding a thanks...i think. I then walked over to each individual and repeated the order. plate, knife, fork, and I would receive some kind of thanks, they mostly mumbled, i guess they haven't gotten over my slapping episode, I think I had to slap dwalin's hand five times until he gave up. With three plates left I turned to Fili and Kili, they took the plates "thanks storm" they said at the same time, I smiled at the brothers as they glared at each other playfully, finding my own spot to eat outside, i ate quickly, giving shade some bacon and sausage...let's just say he used is voice and practically begged for certain things on my plate, but it wasn't enough to satisfy him, so he went to hunt close by.

Once I was finished, ori took the plate out of my hands a threw it to Bofur who was washing up.

I felt stiff, so I decided to stretch while I waited for shade, I sat down on a soft patch of grass and did the splits, bending my body down so my forehead touched my leg, I then laid on my back and did a bridge, then raised my legs so I was doing a handstand, then stood up properly, after that I took a couple steps back and did some flips. when I was finished, I looked over to bilbo's house to see Gandalf smiling and Thorien looking somewhat displeased, " what his problem" I asked Gandalf as Thorien walked away, "he doesn't believe a girl, should be in the company...and that he doesn't trust you since you and your wolf changed form...your eyes are quiet freighting" he sighed and placed a hand on my shoulder, "do not worry young one, he will change his mind once he trusts you...but I must say your appearance I believe I've seen this before...but I can't remember" he pondered.

Just as Thorien told us to saddle up, shade returned looking satisfied, he laid in the grass stuffed, I giggled as I hooked my sword belt on my hips, placed my bow and quiver on my back and shoved on my small bag, "Kay I'm ready shade" I said as I double checked, he huffed while getting up and walked over to me crouching down so I could jump onto his back. Shade waited till I was settled on his back, and stretched like a overgrown cat, 'man... I think I ate to much' he sighed in my head, 'well at least your stuffed rather than hungry' I chuckled, he hummed in response, 'what did you eat by the way' I questioned, 'well I hunted deer first, but I was still hungry, so I ate two boars and 2 more deers' he said happily, "you fatty" I laughed out, making Gandalf look at me weirdly, I smiled awkwardly, I could hear shade laughing, while his body vibrated, it sounded like yips and barks.