Crow's Revenge

Crow's Revenge

She was 15 when she found who she thought she wanted to be. She had taken an art class over the summer and now she is into photography. She takes breath taking pictures, truly talented kid.

When the school year came she found that she was the only one who tried in art class. The rest of the students just sat there talking to their friends. They all passed. She didn't. For the first coupe of weeks she got good grades. She didn't have to try incredibly hard to be able to take a good picture. She was awful at drawing, but photography was her strong suit.

She eventually got over her shyness towards any living human and talked to her art teacher why she wasn't doing good in his class.

He said she was working to hard. That she needed to slow down in order to get the perfect picture. She was furious. Why was he an art teacher! That dumbass didn't even know blue-green from teal. She walked out of the class with not another word spoken.

Her next class was math. She was never good at math but she remained on thehonor roll because she put in the effort. Though this week was different. her grades dropped. She went from A- to C average. Her parents screamed at her wondering where they went wrong. She was a mess. She stayed up all night working on math problems and taking pictures.

Soon her science grades dropped aswell. She had a major science fair project due and she spent 13 hours straight on it. It was perfect but they didn't understand.

All of her grades dropped atleast one letter by the next week and she couldn't keep up. Finally she had less than 3 hours of sleep rarly showered and never wore makeup anymore. She lost weight and spent all of her time during lunch trying to keep up on missing assignments. She was hopeless. It was only a matter of time before she crashed.

The next day at school was different. She noticed people had started staring at her more. She knew she was a wreak but had no idea anybody else cared that much. She heard them laughing at her from the library where she was trying to read her book for english.

They were all pointing at her and laughing. She knew why and triedto shrug it off but it didn't work. They had no right to make fun of her for TRYING. Atleast she was trying, unike any of them. Wenever she asked a teacher why she got a bad grade they would either say she wasn't trying hard enough or she was trying too hard.

That night wen she got home she realized she would never be good enough for them. She hid in her bedroom until her mom came in to talk to her about why school is important. She finally snapped and told her mother off. She yelled so loud her father came in and saw what was happening and got scared and ran out of her room. Once she had finished screaming at her mother she ran out of her room into the kitchen to grab a knife. She turned to see her mother staring at her in shock. "I'll never be good enough." She whispered and then disappeared into the dark streets of Utah at 2 in the morning.

The next day when she arrived at school she smiled at the bulies and kept walking. Straight to her art teachers room.

The room was empty when she entered and she knew exactly what to do. She cut a small cut on her arm. She grabbed a paint brush and poured her blood into a small plastic paint bowl. She wrote on the wall behind his desk "Judgmental Dick" And underneath it "~She will never be good enough for anybody, Crow."

Later she killed her art teacher along with the rest of those belittlers who underestimated her. Her school went from white to red within a school day. She left her parents to decide their own fait. She knew they knew they were wrong for what they said to her but she didn't care aslong as she gave them hell, also known as...

Crow's Revenge