Chapter 2

Sean's POV

I stared down at the girl shoving at me and almost laughed out loud. But looking at her expression I was pretty sure she wouldn't appreciate that at all. I grabbed the hand jabbing my chest and smirked right in her cute little face. As soon as she noticed, she looked like she wanted to slap me. She probably would have too if she had a hand free to do so. One tiny fist was in firmly in my grasp while the other on the bars barely kept her standing. I'd seen her around school before and knew her name was Aria. Apparently she used to be a state-level swimmer till she had an accident two years ago. Though it was a pitiful, it wasn't the end of the world. And she looked perfectly fine by the looks of her long, toned body. Anyway, getting back to the matter at hand, what am I supposed to do with her now? I couldn't just leave her here while she was hurt and...Suddenly something hit me. Literally. 

She'd just raised her elbow while I wasn't looking and hit my chin! I narrowed my eyes and rethought any plans of helping her out. It wasn't like she hurt me much at all but if she wanted to play dirty, I could just leave her here. 

"What the hell is your problem eh?" I asked. 

"You! I'm soo not going to be in detention on the first day just because you decided to enjoy a brawl in the morning!" she shouted.

"Well then you shouldn't have come this way or atleast watched where you were going yeah?" I replied getting annoyed. I mean what's the big deal with being late for once. And I wasn't brawling like she said. It was just some dumb bloke who needed taking care of. Anyway this was getting annoying. I just wanted to go to school and get it over with. I knew I'd get my head bitten off if I ditched the first day. 

"If you're so eager to be teacher's pet why aren't you on your way already?" I asked, even though I knew she's hurt but it was just a scratch on her ankle so she could still pedal. Well that's her problem since she was the one pathetically trying to hit me with those small hands. One of which, I suddenly realised, was still in my grasp. I automatically let go and glared down at her, only to see her glaring right back at me. Her clear blue eyes were practically shooting daggers at me making me laugh out. I shook my head and decided to be on my way. Just as I turned to go towards my bike she grabbed my jacket from behind and pulled me back.

"Oh no you don't! You're going to give me a ride to school whether you like it or not." she said.

I couldn't believe this girl actually  thought she was going to boss me around. I slowly turned and looked at her. She looked hopeful and I smirked. Grabbing her hand I tugged it off my jacket and went back towards my bike. Just as I was walking something whizzed past me and I saw her go and sit on my bike. I couldn't believe this. Was she crazy or just plain dumb? I could just pick her up and throw her on the pavement next to her bicycle. And then I realized it was still fallen there.

"So what you're leaving your bike for some homeless guy to pick  up?" I smirked knowing she probably hadn't thought about that and it was confirmed by the way she widened her eyes like she just realized that. She sighed and gave me a pleading look. What now?!

"It's already time for the first bell and I really can't reach there as fast as you could, so would you please just help me out this once?"she asked.

I looked at my watch and realized she was right. I could still leave her here but she'd keep hassling me and make me more late. I walked over till our faces were nearly touching but I noticed that she didn't move back though she looked a little nervous. I moved back a little a pushed my hand forward. 

"Keys. For your chains," I demanded.

If we locked it and parked it in the side she could come and take it later. As she gave me the keys I quickly picked it up and moved it. Then I went to my motorbike and motioned her to push back with a flick of my fingers. As I climbed on I noticed how she was sitting at the very edge trying to avoid any contact with me. Good luck with that , I smiled and thought. I started the engine and gave it a fast jerk forward causing her to move towards me and grip my sides. Well maybe this wasn't an all bad deal.

We reached the school in a couple of minutes and as I stopped in front of the gates she still had a tight grip on my leather. 

"We haven't got all day darlin'", I said, "but we could continue this after if you want?"

She quickly let go and got down as she grabbed her backpack from behind.                                           "Thanks" she murmured.

"So see I'll see you after? In the janitors closet maybe?" I winked at her knowing she'd be bothered.

She narrowed her eyes and slowly smiled. 

"Sure they've got all I need and it'd be easy to hide your body too when I'm done", she said and marched to wards the door.

I laughed softly and looked after her but she suddenly turned and stuck out her tongue at me. I burst out laughing and went parked my bike in its usual place as I shook my head.

I quickly made my way to class and the teacher glared at me as he looked up from his work.

"Well it looks like you'll have a partner in detention today Ms.Clayton."

As I followed his eyes I saw her glaring back at me. I walked towards her and smirked as her eyes widened . I slowly walked past her and sat in the empty seat behind her. Looked like class wouldn't be so boring this year after all.