Stand Up - Part 21

Couple months later…

You still remember I got hate mail ? Well the day after I got it, the media was full of the marriage from Liam and I. The next few days the hate mail got even worse, but than the police found out who it was. It were 6 huge Directioners, or should I say Directionators ? They excused themselves to me and the boys told them they had to stop it and that they weren’t true fans for doing that, because true fans don’t hate the boys their girlfriends, but should be happy for them. Anyway, Liam and I are getting married in 2 days. I’m on my way to the airport to pick up my parents who’re arriving soon. The last days have been crazy, I barely had sleep. It’s already raining a whole week so I’m afraid it will rain on the best day of my life.. I’m so nervous. I’m getting married in 2 days + my parents are coming back today. But they told me they’re moving to the US, so I will love alone with my sister, my future husband and my best friends without my parents. I’m pretending I don’t really care, but inside it’s hurting me. Liam parked his car and we went inside the airport, holding hands. It took ages until we were at the right gate, cause people were asking for a pic with Liam & Zayn, Zayn and Sky were with us, or they want their signature. But it wasn’t annoying me cause this is what they’re doing it for. Every time they only talked to a fan they had such a huge smile on their face, they looked so happy. And seeing them happy also put a smile on my face, they were also friendly to Sky and I. Some started a conversation, others just gave me weak smile. But by the end we finally got by the exit of the right gate where we were waiting for my parents to arrive. We didn’t had to wait for long until my parents came outside the gate, my dad acted all cool but my mom could barely hold her tears “I missed you both so much” she said as she hugged Sky and I at the same time “We missed you too” I replied, she wiped her tears and kissed our heads. “Hey dad” I said dryly, I gave me a short nod and a little smile. He definitely didn’t change at all, our relationship is still bad, and that won’t change tho. I decided to ignore it since I already got enough headache. I turned my back to him and walked up to Liam “So this is my son in law” my mom said giving 3 kisses to Liam. Liam nodded proudly and held my hand “Yes” he said “You chose the right one” my mom said as she winked at us and greeted Zayn. My dad ignored Liam but also greeted Zayn, “Calm down” Liam said when he noticed I was becoming mad by my dad’s behavior. I sighed deeply. We waited for my parents their suitcases and than we walked back to the car. “We’re staying at a hotel” my mom mentioned “What ? But you got a house here” I replied, “We don’t wanna bother you sweetheart, you’re getting married in 2 days and I’m sure you wanna be alone right now. Because when we’re both nervous it will get even worse” she said, I sighed “Mom please..” I said as I turned around and faced her “No sweetheart, it’s alright. We’re staying at the Hilton Hotel” she said to Liam and then smiled at me. Liam nodded short and drove to the Hilton Hotel to drop off my parents cause they had a jetlag and want to take a nap. Not much alter we dropped them off at the hotel “I’ma text you later okay ? So we can catch up” my mom said as she got out “Alright” I replied as I nodded at her followed by a smile, we waited to leave until they were inside. “That’s so stupid they’re staying at a hotel while they got a house here” I said as soon we left “They wanna give you and Liam some space, and mom knows you and dad would only be fighting and she wanna save you from that drama” Sky replied, I sighed. I was disappointed in my dad’s behavior. Really, it got even worse then before they left to America.

Sky and Zayn went to the boys their house as Liam and I went to my house. We settled down on the sofa, I laid my legs on his lap, letting my head rest against his chest as Liam put his arm around me and held me close. “Are you nervous ?” he questioned after a long silence and I almost fell asleep “Yeah.. I barely slept these days.. We got so much to do, I got so much stress and nerves. It’s not healthy anymore” I replied making a little chuckle, “You ?” I questioned, he kissed my hair “I got an idea what we can do tomorrow” he said, I looked at hime “Likeee ?” I questioned curious “We’re going to the sauna” he said, I smiled widely and pecked his lips few times. That’s exactly what I need.