F O U R

(Angel's POV)

This yelling and arguing wasn't making me like this guy. I had a feeling that he was related to Tal in some way. The man had short black hair and brown eyes. Next to him I saw a women lay her hand gently on his arm. He seemed to relax some, but he was still angry. The women had long straight dark brown hair and hazel eyes.

"There is no need to yell Nic. Let's just figure out what's going on without any fighting please?" she asked him. He looked at her and sighed nodding his head yes. Tal also relaxed and came back to sit next to me again.

"Hello hun, I'm Tal's mom Annette, and this is my husband Nicolai," she smiled. Before I could answer her back, Nicolai spoke up.

"You have a lot of explaining to do Tal. Why don't you start with her?" he pointed at me.

Tal grabbed my hand in his, "This is Angel and I found her when Luca and I saved Rose."

I could tell that his father wasn't to happy about what he just heard and the look on his face was keeping it hard for me to not break down and cry. Tal looked at me and anger was shown across his face as I looked down at my hands. Whenever the rogue Alpha would get angry with me I would always gaze somewhere else.

"Angel is not a threat to anyone in this house, father," Tal spat out the last word, "She has been through enough hell after being locked up in a cage for the past 8 years in that rogue Alpha's basement!"

Annette gasped her eyes filling with tears as she looked at Tal and me. Nicolai just glared at me as if I shouldn't be here. "If she was with the rogue Alpha, then you why did you bring her here? For all we now she could be lying to us so she can spy?" Nicolai argued.

I felt tears in my eyes and felt a pain in my heart. Did he really think that I was a threat to Tal, Jamie or anyone? Why would I lie about being locked up in a cage for 8 years? How can I make up all the things that I was forced to do? All the things that were done to me or the nightmares that I have?

"Nic stop being an ass! You know nothing about Angel and what's she been through and if Tal trust her then so should we," Annette growled at him.

Jamie then looked at me before facing them, "Mommy is not a bad person cause she helped make brownies with Daddy and I also got to sleep in her bed too! I love my Mommy and I don't want her to leave!" But just because Jamie said that doesn't men it won't keep Nicolai from telling me to leave.

It's not my family or my home so I can't really stop them from throwing me out. I felt my heart break at the thought of being thrown out with nowhere to go. I didn't even knew if my family was looking for me or if they just didn't care.

Where would I go if I couldn't stay here with Tal and Jamie? How would I be able to live on my own; free, if I was afraid of getting near people? I'm not sure I even know how to live a regular life after spending 8 years living in a cage being tortured and fearing for my life?

"Tal, you know how I feel about a rogue living in this house! We lost enough to rogues and hunters. How can you even trust her or be in the same room without getting angry?" Nicolai asked Tal while starring at me. That pushed Tal off the edge because I could tell from the way he clenched his fists at his sides.

"Oh, so you automatically think that Angel is dangerous to us because she is a rogue who was held against her will for 8 years in a cage?" Tal demanded before continuing on.

"You're a fucking asshole if you think that! To tell you the truth, I know for a fact that you, Dad, are more of a threat to me than Angel is right now!" Tal snarled at his father making sure he was still standing protectively in front of me.