Greece Lightning

I have to admit, my life was pretty boring until I moved to South Appelby High, but seriously, I was trying to fit in!

"You're taking this pretty well Ri." my mum remarked. "I honestly thought you would freak out!" Thanks mum, for your confidence in me. It means a lot. I beamed at her and skipped up to my room to pack. My room was the smallest in the house. And our house was NOT massive. All their was to pack was my telly, clothes, teddies, books and special memoires. We weren't taking anything huge, dad was gunna buy us all new stuff.

Since I'd finished I decided to go and help my twin brother Jake pack. Being a twin is hard work. Everyone thinks there is no difference between you and you have no privileges AT ALL. Me and Jake felt the same way, naturally, so we stuck up for each other a lot. We got on okay but there were times that we would snap. Anyway, Jake had packed everything except his x-box and games.

"Jaaaaaaake!" I moaned "Just put them in the box!"

"Shut up I can do what I want." he snapped "What do you think?" He held up two x-box games for me to see. I could not tell the difference at all but I pointed to one and told him to sell the other one. After Jake had finished we went downstairs.

"Muuuuuum, can we take Rodger for a walk?" I yelled from the hallway to the kitchen. Rodger was our beloved yorkie. He loved everybody and everything. At the mention of his name, and the word 'walk' in the same sentence, he lept of the sofa and flung himself at us.

"Ew, Rodger, get off!" Jake squealed.

"Aw, does Rodger Wodger want to go on a ickle wickle walkie?! Does Rodger Wodger want to go the park?! Do ya?! Do ya?!" I said in a voice that I saved for Rodger only.

"Fine, but only half an hour, your tea will be ready soon" mum shouted from the kitchen.

We grabbed his lead and ran outside. The sun was shining and the birds were tweeting. I do love England.

Not finished obviously, still a lot to do, but what do you think? Please tell me cos I would like some feedback ASAP:')

Loveya

Jess