Check MatE And She's Mine!!

I am re-writing all the chapters again with better content, please be with me and please be patient. Thankyou

here you goo...... (:

HOPE YOU WILL LIKE it!!

############################################################################

CHAPTER:1

*BEEP BEEP BEEP*

The voice of machine beeping woke me up from my slumber and as I tried to open my eyes pain shot through my head making me wince and I closed it again.

It seemed that some one was continuously hammering my head with a brick,once again I tried to opened my eyes and this time the pain was bearable. When I tried to sit pain shot through my upper arm , wincing as my lower back started to ache. I gave up and slumped back. Seriously what is wrong with me am I dead already. No the pain was quiet real I cant be dead just yet. What happend then.

I closed my eyes again and sighed,one...two..three.. I counted something I always do I guess.Hold on I can do this.

After a while I opened my eyes slowly making the world around me go round, the vision in front of my eyes was quiet blur and I tried to adjust myself to the surrounding.The sunlight illuminating from the window beside my bed making the room look brighter with those white curtains .. Whats with he light its too bright for someone who might have slept a decade, no scratch that its too bright for anyone who wakes up in the morning. God my head.

My head whats wrong with my head? Where am I? No leave that quetion who am I? What is my name? How old I am? Do my parents know I am in the hospital? Do I have friends? Did I drink and drive ? What is wrongg... All these questions started running in my head and my head started paining again.. shit that hurts like a bitch. I layed down closing my eyes taking calm breaths.. okay .. one..two three.. no need to freak out I am pretty sure I just had a hangover and that too a terrible one.. Never drinking again nope never ever. After my head felt a little bit better I open my eyes again this time very slowly.

Everything seemed white around me the bed,the sheets,curtains, myself. Where the hell am I,seriously I don't think heaven is this mundane.

I tried to move my hand but it was connected to an IV and I couldn't move it more further than my stomach. I mean I cant even touch my face, who makes that small wire really.Giving up I just layed down and stared at the ceiling above me.

And then it hit me Holy shit, I am in a hospital I look down white sheet covering my body. I peeked inside the sheets evrythng was fine I had ten toes two perfect legs nothing wrong over there, its just the head I guess. Did I drink and drive? God I cant remember anything like anything my name,age,who are my parents, friends, did I have a boyfriend how old am I? I dont think I am less than 18 I think I might have completed my high school. Was I in college? I am pretty sure I was drinking and driving. I mean how pathetic it will be if I dont remember anything ever. Oh yeah I was drinking and driving and then I lost my memory. That sucks I feel hot all over, my head is throbbing now.I was good dead I guess.

And as if on cue my stomach rumbled making me aware that I was starving, yeah like really starving,like those people who haven't eaten in months and might just eat a whole horse.

I looked around to find the button so that I can call the nurse, well yeah there is supposed to be some red button here somewhere.I might have forgotten who am I but I do remember red buttons in hospitals great..

There were 2 chairs to the left side of my bed a table at my 2 arms length and an earthen pot which somewhat looked like a vase and there were placed some.. oh no plzz.. and it began